Home

Madden NFL 13 Video - Madden Mondays #4: Audio

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Video - Madden Mondays #4: Audio within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #17
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 13 Madden Mondays Video #4 Audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by EaglesFan1825
I loved 2K5 but I'm getting so tired of it being compared to every single football game made. People should know by now Madden isn't going to reach that level.
Hahaha. Sick burn, dude.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:25 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 13 Video - Madden Mondays #4: Audio

Phil Simms looks like he's sucking on a sour ball candy.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:48 PM   #19
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 13 Madden Mondays Video #4 Audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta

Commentary will still be chopped up as usual. If their was a really big change in audio/commentary, he would have said so something along the lines of, our commentary has been completely redone.
Chopped? How so?

They brought over the sound technology from FIFA and that isn't chopped.

The demo and game can't get here any sooner.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:17 PM   #20
Rookie

darknmild's Arena

OVR: 11
I wanna see and a play it for myself to show that your game is improved drop the Demo what is the hold-up. I mean youre the only NFL videogame in the market so what are you hiding afraid that if you drop the demo too early the fans will be able to tell the game is not that much improved?
Old 08-06-2012, 10:28 PM   #21
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknmild
I wanna see and a play it for myself to show that your game is improved drop the Demo what is the hold-up. I mean youre the only NFL videogame in the market so what are you hiding afraid that if you drop the demo too early the fans will be able to tell the game is not that much improved?
Let's not forget MS and Sony must certify the demo before dropping it. The certification process takes two weeks, but let's just go back and blame EA for that.

And what does your post have anything to do with audio, anyway?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2012, 10:53 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 7

I'm hoping that if i reach year 3 in franchise i'll be able to hear the commentators say my rookies names instead of number this and that of madden 12.
Old 08-06-2012, 11:04 PM   #23
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Wow, I'm guessing this guy didn't really wanna do this or something lol. He really looks like he doesn't wanna be bothered with it lol. Anyway on topic, I'm gonna take a wild guess that by day 3, I will have heard all the commentary in the game lol. This is what I'm expecting. Now what I'm HOPING is that the commentary will be dynamic during the seasons in CC. I'm also hoping that I win this Mega millions jackpot. I don't know which one I have a better chance with lol.
Old 08-06-2012, 11:13 PM   #24
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

A very pitiful video aimed only at people who either have very low expectations or were going to buy the game regardless.

When you think about the NFL and the Sounds of the NFL, the only NFL videogame on the market should at least be able to go on for about 10 minutes about all of the game's sound features.

Once again, we are given a bunch of cliche's based off broken promises and features from yesteryear:

Custom soundtracks: They say - "sometime in the future." I say: "Yeah right. Somebody else did it on the last console almost 10 years ago. Catch up"

New Commentary: They say - "gonna be great this year. new commentary team." I say: "that's what u said about the radio guy, chris hammond and gus johnson"

NFL Films Audio: They say - "through our partnership with NFL Films, blah blah blah...this allows us to create authentic NFL audio blah blah blah." I say: "Yeah right, you been saying that at LEAST since madden 09. By the way, the best thing you EVER did with NFL Films was to include NFL Films soundtrack music and you took that OUT of the game!!!"

Madden theme: They say - "we got Madden theme music now." I say, "Huh, you're touting THAT as an audio FEATURE????!!!???! Madden has long since had it's own theme music. Are you guys talking to first-time console users or something?"

Crowds...don't even get me started.

Bugs...not to mention the "Audio POP" bug last year. Man.....

I can go on but I'll stop.

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »