Home

Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Complete Running Back Ratings

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Complete Running Back Ratings within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2012, 11:57 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 3
Why the hell is Dexter McCluster in this list. The man has moved back to WR and has only practiced as a wide out this off season
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2012, 12:02 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Complete Running Back Ratings

Maaaan Marshawn Lynch is so underrated in this game.

he is faster than 90 speed, much stronger than 84 rating..especially when you compare him to other RBs who have higher strength ratings....more agile than the 84 rating (just ask Ray Lewis).

if you want to give him a low 90's rating for speed...fine make it 92 or 93 (u usually don't see people catch up to the guy)..but you need to really up his acceleration from 88 to the low 90's as well. (imo should be mid 90s).

there is a reason why he was the only RB to rush for over 100 yards against my 9ers last year...he is one of the best running backs in the league. His overall should be in the mid 90s.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:06 PM   #27
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmizzou852
Why the hell is Dexter McCluster in this list. The man has moved back to WR and has only practiced as a wide out this off season
Well KC still has it wrong then as he's still listed as a RB at their official site. Kind of hard to complain about EA having as a RB then...

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 08-10-2012, 12:08 PM   #28
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6
The only rating I have a serious problem with is Trent Richardson. I just don't think you rate a guy that high before he has ever played a down in a real game. I am always iffy on Bama running backs anyway. They usually get to run behind the best Oline in the nation and they usually have an iffy QB so their stats are sometimes hard to judge them by. I knew Ingram would be an OK back, but not elite because of those factors. I think TR will be better than Ingram overall, but you gotta wait and see them play a game lol.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:11 PM   #29
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Tim Hightower should have a better pass block rating for a 3rd down RB type. I think Helu's catch might be to high, Royster's Acceleration might also be a tad high. I would like to see Helu be faster too, but not as bad as I thought.

Also, I guess defense doesn't really matter as next week is WR then after that the Season Ticket holder will have access to the game.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:

Last edited by N51_rob; 08-10-2012 at 12:14 PM.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:12 PM   #30
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

Note, if you raised Richardson's awareness from 55 to say 85 he would probably be ranked in the top 10 backs based on his other stats. That is what I mean.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:17 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 37
Panthers Jonathan Stewart 84 90 91 78 93 65
Panthers DeAngelo Williams 84 93 93 65 49 86

So why exactly is Williams under Stewart??? Williams is a 1500+ yard runner, Stewart is 1000 yard runner. Williams was like a 89 end of last season and i believe a 95 beginning of the season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2012, 12:17 PM   #32
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

Every time one of these lists get announced it makes me wonder even more why they would not make the ability to edit rosters for CC a priority instead of not having time to get it in. You are never going to get a group of people to agree on the ratings of over 2000 players. It just seems like that would have been a really smart PR move for Madden. You would cut out literally thousands of negative comments generated on social media, message boards, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »