Home

NBA Live 13: The Best Kept Secret in the Universe?

This is a discussion on NBA Live 13: The Best Kept Secret in the Universe? within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2012, 07:31 PM   #17
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: NBA Live 13: The Best Kept Secret in the Universe?

Old 08-15-2012, 07:47 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallofhate
Something is telling me there gonna put out some kind of cheaper downloadable game maybe $30 or so just to not have this year be a total bust. Probably the baroness of what they have where you can play a season but not multiple seasons with no title updates just a roster update after the trade deadline.
Im not sure if the NBA would allow them to release the game at a cheaper price. They kind of set a standard for all of that stuff, release date, cost, etc, so EA has little control over cost.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:49 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
A+ thread. Would read again.

Old 08-15-2012, 07:49 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 0
I believe they've been working on this game for three years now so they should've had something for E3 because that a good place to get interest. Best Kept secret? ummm no. It looks like EA is running for cover and looking like me trying to do my final paper the night before its due.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:59 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1
Really an truly i just want the best for EA Sports i don't want to see it fail, emphatically because there are jobs at stake. I also want NBA Live 13 to come out on time and be solid/average, because it will force 2K Sports to not slack on NBA 2K13. And because of all this competition is good!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2012, 08:03 PM   #22
MVP

jersez's Arena

OVR: 15

Should put who killed biggie and 2pac up there. Just sayin.

If you listen to the hip hop gamer he says it's something big EA has planned. So idk, take that and run with it, I guess.
Old 08-15-2012, 08:12 PM   #23
MVP

jersez's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessin
Really an truly i just want the best for EA Sports i don't want to see it fail, emphatically because there are jobs at stake. I also want NBA Live 13 to come out on time and be solid/average, because it will force 2K Sports to not slack on NBA 2K13. And because of all this competition is good!
What about the people that were involved with NFL 2k, they had families. It's a dog eat dog world. I want competition as well, but if the live series is cancelled, so be it. It's the video game world we live in.

Also I'm not arguing with your points. I'm just stating that this industry isn't fair, and the consumer doesn't matter just money. I'm not bashing EA or 2k. Because hell 2k, has lost a lot of trust with 2k12.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:13 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersez
What about the people that were involved with NFL 2k, they had families. It's a dog eat dog world. I want competition as well, but if the live series is cancelled, so be it. It's the video game world we live in.

Also I'm not arguing with your points. I'm just stating that this industry isn't fair, and the consumer doesn't matter just money. I'm not bashing EA or 2k. Because hell 2k, has lost a lot of trust with 2k12.
my fingers are crossed in hoping the NFL doesnt resign with EA. 2k will take that allpro game polish up the graphics and change some aspects and be better than madden

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »