Home

NBA 2K13 Features 92 Dream Team (With Barkley, No Pippen) & 2012 Olympic Team

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Features 92 Dream Team (With Barkley, No Pippen) & 2012 Olympic Team within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2012, 08:36 AM   #425
Banned

OVR: 4
Angry Re: NBA 2K13 Features 92 Dream Team (With Barkley, No Pippen) & 2012 Olympic Team

pippen is a small thing .....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2012, 08:48 AM   #426
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA 2K13 Features 92 Dream Team (With Barkley, No Pippen) & 2012 Olympic Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyHard
pippen is a small thing .....
No, not at all.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:58 AM   #427
Banned

Re: NBA 2K13 Features 92 Dream Team (With Barkley, No Pippen) & 2012 Olympic Team

it was ironic!!
above all, in terms of sales, saving due to the fact that pippen is not in dream team is colossal!!!
Old 08-16-2012, 09:01 AM   #428
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
it was ironic!!
above all, in terms of sales, saving due to the fact that pippen is not in dream team is colossal!!!
Dude I'am sure 2K wanted to have Pippen in the game. We don't really know what happened, but I'am sure they tried.

Do we even know what kind of money they give to theses guys to use their image in the game?
Old 08-16-2012, 09:03 AM   #429
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecast
Here are my 2 cents:

First of all, I don`t play on line games. Second, I just don`t give a damn about crew.
Third, the legendary teams and the return of Michael Jordan are an essential part of 2k`s NBA game success and that is why 2k11 sold 5M+ copies.
Many guys just love the legendary teams and I, speaking for myself, will never, I mean, never, buy a NBA 2K game if legends are not in it.
I don`t care about NBA today.
Fouth, adding Barkley is great, I loved it. But leaving Pippen out of the mix is worse than having Barkley because Barkley wil be only a part of the Dream Team. Pippen is a part of many Chicago Bulls teams and I don`t see me playing with or against Chicago if Pippen is not in the team. It makes no sense.
So please, 2k, sign Pippen, give him the money, and keep classic squads.
Easy for you to say, lets just give him what he wants even tho we have no idea what that is, 2k give him 50 percent of you company, your first born sons, because we need him in the game! We have to be realistic here 2k can't just give everyone what the want eventually everyone will be making unrealistic demands.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:20 AM   #430
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGFOOT999

Second, the inclusion of pippen would not add 5 million in sales

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

you are maybe wright, but you don't know something, a lot of people i know said me that they didn't buy nba 2k12 or 2k11 because they felt that Jordan mode or classic challenge mode were not as they imagined.
i showed to a friend of mine nba 2k12 and the fiirst thing he told me was "oh is it Jordan?, it's bad, he is not beautiful etc etc " and he hadn't watched any nba games since 1996 nba finals, he knew 1992 bulls, etc etc Ewing, Barkley. So i think it's the reality, 2k11 and 2k12 are bad game!
i don't dare to speak of nba 2k12 with my friends because i know that they didn't buy it while Jordan has ever been maybe one month in their life their idol because they think that it's bad work!! sorry but watching on pressentation video, jordan dunking from the free throw line during a game i understand them they don't take the step to buy the game.
If NBA 2k11 and 2k12 was so good as you are telling me, i can assure you that it's not 10 millions which would had bought 2k11 and 2k12, but i'm sure you can multiply by 2 or 3!!
and the wishlist thread shouldn't have been so huge!!!

there is a thread about authenticity in what we are talking about real detail, about arena, jerseys, equipement, player look, faces etc etc and Pippen would be a small detail if he is not in the game????
Old 08-16-2012, 09:22 AM   #431
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Dude I'am sure 2K wanted to have Pippen in the game. We don't really know what happened, but I'am sure they tried.

Do we even know what kind of money they give to theses guys to use their image in the game?
ok maybe you are wright, so i have not got the clarify, i think the best answer to scottie pippen is nobody buy nba 2k13! maybe they will reflect!!

it's 50 50!!!!

they laugh of my face, they don't give me any explanation, they chuck out dream team with 11 player, i laugh of their face in return!

Last edited by PennyHard; 08-16-2012 at 09:27 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2012, 09:28 AM   #432
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
ok maybe you are wrong, so i have not got the clarify, i think the best answer to scottie pippen is nobody buy nba 2k13!!

it's 50 50!!!!
Sorry who are you again, so no one buy 2k13 because Scottie decided he did not want to be in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »