Home

NBA 2K13 Features 92 Dream Team (With Barkley, No Pippen) & 2012 Olympic Team

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Features 92 Dream Team (With Barkley, No Pippen) & 2012 Olympic Team within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2012, 09:32 AM   #433
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K13 Features 92 Dream Team (With Barkley, No Pippen) & 2012 Olympic Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyHard
ok maybe you are wright, so i have not got the clarify, i think the best answer to scottie pippen is nobody buy nba 2k13! maybe they will reflect!!

it's 50 50!!!!

they laugh of my face, they don't give me any explanation, they chuck out dream team with 11 player, i laugh of their face in return!
yeah....no...stick with 2k12 if you love him that much

2k will always be a buy for me no matter who is missing...
Old 08-16-2012, 09:40 AM   #434
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K13 Features 92 Dream Team (With Barkley, No Pippen) & 2012 Olympic Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
Sorry who are you again, so no one buy 2k13 because Scottie decided he did not want to be in the game.
yes you understood every thing, and i can assure that the 10 october 2k annonce that they are sorry for scottie pippen it was a mistake, they don't understand what hapened, and it will be repare it for 15 october with a DLC etc etc this is my dream!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
yeah....no...stick with 2k12 if you love him that much

2k will always be a buy for me no matter who is missing...
Old 08-16-2012, 10:04 AM   #435
Banned

pippen is just in the best action of top 10

i would like to take the opportunity to say to 2k that jordan didn't make the free throw line dunk with the dream team and his one hand dunk are realy much beautiful in the reality that in 2k12 so please 2k you have just to copy this video to show the first video of nba 2k13 on youtube in september!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2012, 10:42 AM   #436
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by achieveduser
LOL we have to pull money together via DLC to pay Scottie Pippen? That's so sad bro.
If they decide to go that way, it wouldn't bother me. 2K is a business and if they decide to go that route. People can decide whether it is worth buying or not. If enough people decide not to then maybe 2k will re-think their plan. But if enough people buy DLC then it helps 2k fund their games. I don't get why people get so upset over DLC, you don't have to buy it and it isn't some type of unalienable right to automatically get it.

2013 and 2015 OS NFL Pick'em Champ...somehow I won 2 in 3 years.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:58 AM   #437
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom1990
I don't get why people get so upset over DLC, you don't have to buy it and it isn't some type of unalienable right to automatically get it.
last year i couldn't trade classic legend if i didn't buy the DLC!!
but do you think it's normal?
Old 08-16-2012, 11:12 AM   #438
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
last year i couldn't trade classic legend if i didn't buy the DLC!!
but do you think it's normal?
every game does DLC now, it is here to stay why do you feel 2k owes you anything and everything for 60 dollars.
Old 08-16-2012, 11:24 AM   #439
Rookie

Gatorfan Frank's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:

pippen is just in the best action of top 10

i would like to take the opportunity to say to 2k that jordan didn't make the free throw line dunk with the dream team and his one hand dunk are realy much beautiful in the reality that in 2k12 so please 2k you have just to copy this video to show the first video of nba 2k13 on youtube in september!!!!
I don't think 2K actually watches the Dream Team games and highlights. All 2K did was create the Team USA jerseys from '92 and just used old player models (except Sir Charles of course). It probably took 'em like a day to put this team together, and all the other effort was spent negotiating with the retired players.
Old 08-16-2012, 11:26 AM   #440
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Pippen is a small detail in this game. Look at how much this franchise sells yearly. Look at how it's top 10 monthly... which for a sports game is quite the achievement.

Any basketball fan is not going to say, no Pippen, no buy.

Casual fans are a different category but if they're not buying, it's not because of Pippen not being in the game.

And to close this, 2K will not regret not being able to get Pippen. Unfortunate but it is what it is.

Will he be in DLC? Maybe... for all we know he might be in before the game hits retail.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »