Home

Madden NFL 13 Video - Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers in Heavy Snow (TSO)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Video - Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers in Heavy Snow (TSO) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2012, 08:48 PM   #9
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden 13 video retail build Bears Packers Snow (Tradition Sports)

Tackling ability needs to be turned down to 25 and running ability needs to be turned up to 55. Backs are getting tackled to easy in one-on-one situations.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:58 PM   #10
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
Tackling ability needs to be turned down to 25 and running ability needs to be turned up to 55. Backs are getting tackled to easy in one-on-one situations.
If you're talking human sliders, I could understand. But, on All-Madden Roy Helu Jr. is a god.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:21 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoGotti
They've been wearing them at least once a year. Lol
Really!? I live in Illinois and all they have on tv is Bears games and I have yet to see them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2012, 10:24 PM   #12
Banned

js3512's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerkontheOS
Really!? I live in Illinois and all they have on tv is Bears games and I have yet to see them.
I was about to say... They wear the orange jerseys once a year but this will be the first time they have orange pants... and I hope to god those aren't the actual pants they'll be wearing on the road this year. If so, shame on Nike... bring back the navy pants.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:41 PM   #13
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

So I'm assuming that every divisional game they will refer to the teams as 'they' instead having specific divisional rivalry talk. I mean seriously, the Packers-Bears have been a long time rivalry and yet there is nothing specific about how the Bears are trying to overcome the Packers, or and how much of a storied history they have. Also, EA needs to find a way to where if the player skips the cut scene of the QB coming out, that commentary stops so it can pick up where it is on the field. Like Phil still talking about Rodgers as the play occurred?
Old 08-17-2012, 05:19 AM   #14
Pro

OVR: 33
Snow doesn't look good. Yet to see a sport game that's done it right.
Old 08-17-2012, 07:04 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by js3512
I was about to say... They wear the orange jerseys once a year but this will be the first time they have orange pants... and I hope to god those aren't the actual pants they'll be wearing on the road this year. If so, shame on Nike... bring back the navy pants.
Seriously those are horrible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2012, 09:47 AM   #16
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by goravens2052
So I'm assuming that every divisional game they will refer to the teams as 'they' instead having specific divisional rivalry talk. I mean seriously, the Packers-Bears have been a long time rivalry and yet there is nothing specific about how the Bears are trying to overcome the Packers, or and how much of a storied history they have. Also, EA needs to find a way to where if the player skips the cut scene of the QB coming out, that commentary stops so it can pick up where it is on the field. Like Phil still talking about Rodgers as the play occurred?
We shouldn't assume anything.

I'm sure this was a play now game. One of the audio designers, a few days ago, told OS there is specific rivalry talk with some teams, not all teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »