Home

More NBA 2K13 Videos From Gamescom

This is a discussion on More NBA 2K13 Videos From Gamescom within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2012, 03:08 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
sorry but this game looks alot like 2k12, and i wont change my mind tell i either get a better video of actual controls and graphics, its like playing an upgraded ver of 2k12... I played alot of 2k12, and damn it looks almost the same as 2k12, what im worried about is the graphics, are they better than 2k12, i can understand everyone about the gameplay and everything, thats pretty much like an update for 2k12, but its the graphics is what i want to see, do the faces look like them, are they actually black and not white arms or legs, are the coaches black or white, cause some 2k12 coaches where white with blacks hands and some players as well... every little thing counts, cause i dont want to buy a 2k12 upgrade, cause i might as well wait for ea live 13/14
Old 08-18-2012, 03:18 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: More NBA 2K13 Videos From Gamescom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
This is almost exactly like the argument dudes were having against Dirk last year when he was making everything.

Fact is, Ray Allen shot 45% from 3 last season. He hit at least 4 threes in 10 games last season. When Ray Allen gets hot, he does not miss. http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/9/ray-allen

What he did last season in 2011, he shot 44% from 3: http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelo...2011/ray-allen

Sometimes Ray Allen is going to make it regardless. Just be glad he isn't drifting like he sometimes does when he shoots 3's.

MAN did you guys pay attention to that play ran at 4:19. One word....NASTY! I'll run this all day in the game. Doc is a beast!

Last edited by DatGD12guage; 08-18-2012 at 03:22 PM.
Old 08-18-2012, 03:28 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkamist
sorry but this game looks alot like 2k12, and i wont change my mind tell i either get a better video of actual controls and graphics, its like playing an upgraded ver of 2k12... I played alot of 2k12, and damn it looks almost the same as 2k12, what im worried about is the graphics, are they better than 2k12, i can understand everyone about the gameplay and everything, thats pretty much like an update for 2k12, but its the graphics is what i want to see, do the faces look like them, are they actually black and not white arms or legs, are the coaches black or white, cause some 2k12 coaches where white with blacks hands and some players as well... every little thing counts, cause i dont want to buy a 2k12 upgrade, cause i might as well wait for ea live 13/14
Um guy, this is a DEMOOO ! This is not the finished product, your only looking at the graphics, thrres much more to the game, as in modes, online, and my player. I guarentee you'll be satisfied with the finished game. Dont judge the whole game off of a demo, theres much more to the game. And if you were to buy nba live 13/14 instead of 2k13 your gonna be the one losing because nba live is nowhere near a better product than 2k soo the choice is yours....
Old 08-18-2012, 03:41 PM   #20
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36

The 2nd vid had some really good animations. I like how....I think it was Westbrook, reacted when Durant miss the shot after the steal.

3 national championships 3 Heisman Trophy winners 16 ACC Championships 14 straight AP top fives

2014 BCS National Champions
Old 08-18-2012, 03:48 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shumpert21
yea guys only reason ray allens shot was dropping was cuz its on pro.. turn it up to hall of fame and he woudn't hit them like that.
Actually in 2k12 if you play on pro with default sliders you won't be dropping threes like that with anyone. Also consider the fact that ray allen had no hand in is face for almost all of his shots.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2012, 03:52 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
This is almost exactly like the argument dudes were having against Dirk last year when he was making everything.

Fact is, Ray Allen shot 45% from 3 last season. He hit at least 4 threes in 10 games last season. When Ray Allen gets hot, he does not miss. http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/9/ray-allen

What he did last season in 2011, he shot 44% from 3: http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelo...2011/ray-allen

Sometimes Ray Allen is going to make it regardless. Just be glad he isn't drifting like he sometimes does when he shoots 3's.
sorry but your vid shows allen being open for those shots and he droped to 30% in the playoffs. No reason for his shot to go in with defense breathing on him no matter the difficulty. Hopefully 2k will tune this because allen is a spot up /screen shooter. as show in you vids. But like others said on HOF i doubt he makes them so easily espcially of we can adjust sliders/gamestyles.
Old 08-18-2012, 03:57 PM   #23
Banned

uhm for the 2nd video, anyone else hated how chalmers was calling for the ball when i think Allen or Battier had the it during tip off? it was pretty annoying in 2k12 but hopefully they get rid of that in the final build. other than that collisions looked okay.
Old 08-18-2012, 04:19 PM   #24
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

I think I already posted these in the other more videos thread and I was the one that posted the on 2k forums via foreverVersatie.. any way here is another one I found.

http://youtu.be/chiONNaqjko?t=3m8s
Link km to start at 3:08 tip off at 3:00

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »