Home

NBA 2K13 Video - Impressions From 2K Sports Team Up Event (KspadeTheProspect)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - Impressions From 2K Sports Team Up Event (KspadeTheProspect) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2012, 01:14 PM   #9
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Impressions From 2K Sports Team Up Event (KspadeTheProspect)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
I answered this already in my thread, but yes they did work with icon and regular pass, but only thing I am unsure about is the right stick bounce passing. I am not sure if that is an option or not?
thanks, man...i've been trying to find this out for a while...this is excellent news, since i use icon passing for all of my passes it's good to know that i can still do the bounce passes.

Last edited by blues rocker; 08-19-2012 at 01:18 PM.
Old 08-19-2012, 01:20 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
That guy named Mike was probably Mike Wang and he SHOULD have known what he was doing.
oh nah... I met him but this guy was the guy who is actually playing the game when they record gameplay to make trailers out of it! He was NICE with the moves......of course
Old 08-19-2012, 01:21 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
It was and he did! Lol!
Nah Vann, not Mike Wang... the black guy that came down
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2012, 01:24 PM   #12
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Impressions From 2K Sports Team Up Event (KspadeTheProspect)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KspadeTheProspect
oh nah... I met him but this guy was the guy who is actually playing the game when they record gameplay to make trailers out of it! He was NICE with the moves......of course
Oh yea he was nice on the sticks too! I can't wait to get into practice mode and dive into all the dribble move combos!
Old 08-19-2012, 05:21 PM   #13
Madden & NBA 2K fanatic

Joobieo's Arena

OVR: 19
After playing the game , what was one area of the game you felt still needed a few tweaks in the most?
Old 08-19-2012, 06:18 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joobieo
After playing the game , what was one area of the game you felt still needed a few tweaks in the most?
passing was a little slow, and Shake found a issue with pump faking. It would make you inch forward
Old 08-19-2012, 06:20 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Thanks for the info KSpade, i'm loving hearing all the positive things you guys are saying..best part is on certain topics you have all spoken about you are all saying pretty much the same things so it nails it home how much the game has improved. My job is sending me out of town on business sometime in Oct and i'm hoping its not going to be around when the game comes out.
I honestly hated coming back to the NBA 2k12 I had at home! Lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2012, 07:37 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0
Thanks for the information shared. Really good stuff. I know you guys only got an slice of the whole pie but just wondering did any convo come up about online play and the servers? I would play any 2K game put out. I've been playing 2k since dreamcast days. That's all i would like to know. Are they aware of the online issues and doing anything about it? I know it may be too early for this question but still asking. Thanks in advance

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »