Home

Purchase Madden NFL 13 at Gamestop, Receive Free EA Sports New Era 9FIFTY Snapback

This is a discussion on Purchase Madden NFL 13 at Gamestop, Receive Free EA Sports New Era 9FIFTY Snapback within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2012, 09:44 PM   #9
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Free New Era Snapback with Madden 13 purchase at Gamestop

Lol! No way I would rock that cap. I would keep the gold sticker though.

3 national championships 3 Heisman Trophy winners 16 ACC Championships 14 straight AP top fives

2014 BCS National Champions
Old 08-22-2012, 09:48 PM   #10
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsufan4423
Lol! No way I would rock that cap. I would keep the gold sticker though.
What's the matter? It'll go good with your OS t-shirt, Mass Effect dog tags, and your COD wrist band, LOL!.

I'm just playin, I'd rock the OS t-shirt.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:53 PM   #11
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

snapback hats are garbage and uncomfortable ...there IS a REASON why they went out of style in the early 90's...why they are back IN???...beats the eff outta me...some candy *** "studio gansta" rapper that all the 13 year olds like nowadays probably rocked one in his video now all the teenie boppers love em...gimmie a fitted and im good,,,hold the plastic..please and thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2012, 09:57 PM   #12
Rookie

Juce734's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
snapback hats are garbage and uncomfortable ...there IS a REASON why they went out of style in the early 90's...why they are back IN???...beats the eff outta me...some candy *** "studio gansta" rapper that all the 13 year olds like nowadays probably rocked one in his video now all the teenie boppers love em...gimmie a fitted and im good,,,hold the plastic..please and thanks
I'd prefer a flex fit or a fitted hat personally. However a free snap back is fine by me. I will wear it if I can make it fit comfortably.

Currently playing NCAA 2014
PSN: Juce734 website http://www.rpgjuce.com/
Old 08-22-2012, 10:17 PM   #13
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
Not true at all. Snapbacks came back into style all on their own. Stores started selling them and they took over, then the rappers started talking about them.

Now, the only difference between a snapback and a fitted are the snaps, so there is no reason to hate.

They're not uncomfortable if you get the right size. Just like every other clothing item in the world.

Now, onto the EA Hat. It's pretty corny. Only time I'd ever wear it is if I was in a Madden Tourney or something silly like that. Free is Free doe.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:09 PM   #14
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
What's the matter? It'll go good with your OS t-shirt, Mass Effect dog tags, and your COD wrist band, LOL!.

I'm just playin, I'd rock the OS t-shirt.
Don't forget my Batman Arkham City Utility Belt.

3 national championships 3 Heisman Trophy winners 16 ACC Championships 14 straight AP top fives

2014 BCS National Champions
Old 08-22-2012, 11:31 PM   #15
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

It's not really a bad looking hat. You can't go wrong with basic black and white. I wouldn't be ashamed to be seen in it. I'm pretty sure they just went with the snapback so it could fit everyone's head. For a free giveaway I can't really hate on this one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2012, 11:44 PM   #16
Pro

scottyo60's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNoVa27
Not true at all. Snapbacks came back into style all on their own. Stores started selling them and they took over, then the rappers started talking about them.

Now, the only difference between a snapback and a fitted are the snaps, so there is no reason to hate.

They're not uncomfortable if you get the right size. Just like every other clothing item in the world.

Now, onto the EA Hat. It's pretty corny. Only time I'd ever wear it is if I was in a Madden Tourney or something silly like that. Free is Free doe.
My problem with snapbacks is they were deemed uncool by the market when fitted hats happened... Trust me I used to get bashed in school for having that adjustable band. Now they get called snapbacks and that same market acts like they are the greatest thing ever?

Anyone want to give me their free ea hat though? Haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »