Home

Madden NFL 13 Videos - Authentic Quarterback Cadences

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Videos - Authentic Quarterback Cadences within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2012, 08:32 PM   #9
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 13 Videos - Authentic Quarterback Cadences

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGameW1nner
So Davo I think you missed the point my friend. I know that the audio producer has nothing to do with the things I suggested. And Jmood I feel the same way I like the little things just like you. But fix the big things first then the little things will take care of themselves. If you have authentic line play then the cadence would play a bigger role with catching people off guard of catch a defender leaning.
Agree we need OL/DL overhauled, but we knew June 4th it was only fine tuned.

Sounds like it's a priority for 14, but we need to make sure it is.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #10
Rookie

egkb2753's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
So Davo I think you missed the point my friend. I know that the audio producer has nothing to do with the things I suggested. And Jmood I feel the same way I like the little things just like you. But fix the big things first then the little things will take care of themselves. If you have authentic line play then the cadence would play a bigger role with catching people off guard of catch a defender leaning.
Actually, Davo made a very good point and didn't miss anything you were talking about. Everyone bitches and moans about the lack of authenticity in Madden and while I'm not saying this is a groundbreaking addition to the game, it certainly adds another wrinkle of realism. The amount of money spent on cadences has nothing to do with the lack of line play, or the lack of realistic authentic running animations (even though they really aren't that bad. Everyone hails 2k5 as the G.O.A.T., and the way people ran around in that game was absolutely terrible), or the ability to block a linebacker with a fullback.

The infinity gameplay engine might be the first real and worthwhile addition/enhancement that EA has introduced since Madden's inception onto the 360 platform, and you're going to complain because they spent money on real quarterback cadences? Bad form, Jack.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:59 PM   #11
Future EA Game Changer

ImaGamer_OS's Arena

OVR: 0

I LOVE THIS FEATURE!

I say it all the time in regards to sports sims, its the little things that vastly improve games. I wish there were more and that all 32 starters were at least captured. This feature alone will see me do a CC with Tim Tebow.

Let's hope they have downloads throughout the season for other starters like Luck, RGIII etc.

Thanks to the crew at OS for taking the time to post these samples.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 09:54 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by davo1021
I don't think the Audio Producer is going to help much with line play.....
lol its the audio producer he has nothin to do with gameplay animations!!! lol x2!!! anyway i like it
Old 08-24-2012, 10:32 PM   #13
Rookie

frankwyte81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by davo1021
I don't think the Audio Producer is going to help much with line play.....
Haha that's a good one.
Old 08-24-2012, 10:34 PM   #14
Rookie

frankwyte81's Arena

Quote:
I'm sorry but who cares. Basically your telling me that you used your time and resources to get this in the game? Instead of Authentic Line Play, Authentic Running Back Animations or even the ability for my fullback to block the linebacker on a iso. Sorry for the rant but i'm just saying. Time is money and it seems like they are just wasting money.
You have a legitimate point, but it doesn't apply to this thread. I feel your pain though.
Old 08-24-2012, 10:38 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 10

Romos real authentic cadence was in like '10 or '09. I just LOVE how it was removed for whatever reason for a few years then re-added for '13. This,EA is why we laugh at you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 02:14 AM   #16
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
No Tony Romo 'KILL' cadence along with his cut throat hand gesture? Also I would like the see the Qb's move from under the center to call audibles like they do in real life to make sure everybody hears them, especially Peyton Manning he goes from side to side shouting out audibles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »