Home

More NBA 2K13 Player Ratings Revealed - Pippen, Love, Davis, Ellis, Waiters and Iggy

This is a discussion on More NBA 2K13 Player Ratings Revealed - Pippen, Love, Davis, Ellis, Waiters and Iggy within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2012, 05:11 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Scottie Pippen - 92, Kevin Love - 89, Anthony Davis - 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
Pippen a 92? Are you all deliberately trying to handicap the Dream Team so the 2012 team can have a chance?
what else would you give him? a 95? lol 92 is good. his athletic and defense attributes will be high
Old 08-28-2012, 05:16 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shumpert21
what else would you give him? a 95? lol 92 is good. his athletic and defense attributes will be high
He needs to be happy hes a 92...pippen was good but lets not act like he would be a top 5 player amongst lebron/kobe/durant...i woulda gave him a 89-90 at most..they seem to overate players just because they played "back then" and have a legacy. I rather them be realistic in comparison to the talent of todays superstars. Pippen was allstar...not a superstar.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3
Old 08-28-2012, 05:20 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Scottie Pippen - 92, Kevin Love - 89, Anthony Davis - 8

Quote:
Pippen a 92? Are you all deliberately trying to handicap the Dream Team so the 2012 team can have a chance?
what the hell were you expecting ? It's not like he was dominant. He was a great #2 option.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 05:25 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 3

i know but this guy is complaining about a 92 lmao
Old 08-28-2012, 05:26 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 8

The highest Pippen was ever rated on a classic team was a 92 last year correct? So I'm ok with that.

AD with an 80 is nice for him. I'm a bit surprised he got that his first year but he should put up great stats in NO as long as ball hog boy passes the star the ball and does not jack up tons of stupid shots like he did in college.
Old 08-28-2012, 05:30 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 7

That's too high for Love, no post game, no mid range, average athleticism and defender... He shouldn't be rated too much higher than Aldridge or Dirk
Old 08-28-2012, 05:30 PM   #15
Plata o Plomo

iLLosophy's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokstar
He needs to be happy hes a 92...pippen was good but lets not act like he would be a top 5 player amongst lebron/kobe/durant...i woulda gave him a 89-90 at most..they seem to overate players just because they played "back then" and have a legacy. I rather them be realistic in comparison to the talent of todays superstars. Pippen was allstar...not a superstar.

A 92 Pippen was easily just as good as a 2012 Kobe, and much much MUCH better than a 2012 Carmelo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 05:49 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
A 92 Pippen was easily just as good as a 2012 Kobe, and much much MUCH better than a 2012 Carmelo.
Really? I think you need a refresher on pippens CAREER... www.nba.com ...check his stats over his career....tell me if those are superstar stats.

Pippen wasnt a top 5 player in his era..he wasnt at top 10 player in his era...

Pippen was good but he was never a superstar..i watched his whole career...people let nostalgia overrate players of yester year.

Pippen was nowhere near the scorer melo or kobe is...but he was a better defender than both. Better passer as well...but he was NOWHERE near the scorer bron/durant/melo are. His career average is like 17 or 18 points per game if im not mistaken..probably lower than that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »