Home

NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Andrew Bynum - 87, Kidd-Gilchrist -78, Tyreke Evans - 81

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Andrew Bynum - 87, Kidd-Gilchrist -78, Tyreke Evans - 81 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2012, 01:28 PM   #17
2K Sports Community Manager

LD2k's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Andrew Bynum - 87, Kidd-Gilchrist -78, Tyreke Evans - 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
Those are two really big if's lol
He seems to be both - we'll see. His biggest problem was attitude when he was with the Lakers. When he was fully engaged, he was dominant. I'm excited to see what he can do for Philly. Moreso excited to see what Dwight can do for Lakers though

Master of Operation Sports .gifs

Old 08-31-2012, 01:31 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Andrew Bynum - 87, Kidd-Gilchrist -78, Tyreke Evans - 8

I'm fine with Bynum being 87. 2nd best center in the league. Period.

One's best success comes after their greatest disappointments
Old 08-31-2012, 01:35 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 6

i think Tyreke is overrated, 80 maximum
Bynum is second best NBA center right now, 87 it's ok for him on my opinion
Old 08-31-2012, 01:37 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 0

81 for tyreke is ok. My guess was 80. He should have extremely good handles & layups. Avg 5rebs & 5assist also. Im sure he will play very good if u can create space or drive to the rim hard
Old 08-31-2012, 01:42 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa1nts
i think Tyreke is overrated, 80 maximum
Bynum is second best NBA center right now, 87 it's ok for him on my opinion
I could see both dropping a point in their overall rating, but I can live with where they are at. Bynum should put up some pretty impressive numbers this year and his skill-set and size warrant a high rating. They just need to make sure his individual offensive numbers don't make him a dominant offensive player, because that, he is not.

Same for Evans. He's an all-around talent, even though he isn't great at any one thing. As long as his individual ratings reflect that, then an 81 is fine. Athleticism and all-around skills can give quite a boost to a rating, and the player can still be a liability by missing shots and turning the ball over...

MKG seems spot on to me. He's already at an all-star level in terms of hustle and defense. So long as his shot is rated as a work-in-progress, 78 sounds good. Should be fun to lock down on defense with MKG and Biyombo for Charlotte.

Just because you feel it, doesn't mean it's there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 01:45 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
What about Brook Lopez? My guess he will be rated 76-78 overall because he is not an aggressive big man and not a good rebounder. I think Lopez will be the number 1 scoring threat for the Nets this season - Joe Johnson will garner much attention drawing double teams and Deron Williams gives Brook a good set up in the paint. It was even mentioned in 2K12 that Lopez's numbers rose since the D-Will trade. Can you imagine with Gerald Wallace and Joe Johnson in that picture? Lopez has the potential to be a 30 PPG player. Due to his rebounding flaw, I can see Lopez 83 overall max by the end of the year.
Lopez will NEVER be a 30 ppg player. If he averages 17, the Nets will have a solid team. DWill should be their top scorer and will probably benefit by having some other scorers to draw attention from him. Johnson is overrated and will probably be overrated in NBA 2k13, but he's still solid. Shouldn't be more than an 85 overall, though. Based on the Iggy/Ellis ratings, he'll probably be at least an 87, though, which is ridiculous.

Just because you feel it, doesn't mean it's there.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:48 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belly_of_a_Whale
I could see both dropping a point in their overall rating, but I can live with where they are at. Bynum should put up some pretty impressive numbers this year and his skill-set and size warrant a high rating. They just need to make sure his individual offensive numbers don't make him a dominant offensive player, because that, he is not.

Same for Evans. He's an all-around talent, even though he isn't great at any one thing. As long as his individual ratings reflect that, then an 81 is fine. Athleticism and all-around skills can give quite a boost to a rating, and the player can still be a liability by missing shots and turning the ball over...

MKG seems spot on to me. He's already at an all-star level in terms of hustle and defense. So long as his shot is rated as a work-in-progress, 78 sounds good. Should be fun to lock down on defense with MKG and Biyombo for Charlotte.
maybe you right, maybe Tyreke will finally explode to star level
Old 08-31-2012, 01:50 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

Does this mean that Dwight will at least be a 90-92?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »