Home

NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Andrew Bynum - 87, Kidd-Gilchrist -78, Tyreke Evans - 81

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Andrew Bynum - 87, Kidd-Gilchrist -78, Tyreke Evans - 81 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2012, 01:53 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Andrew Bynum - 87, Kidd-Gilchrist -78, Tyreke Evans - 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa1nts
maybe you right, maybe Tyreke will finally explode to star level
I think it works like this (normally)

Promising rookie
Dissapointing sophomore season
Breakout year (3rd year)
Maintaining performance
Prime starts (26 years old)
Peak (30)

If you don't show all star talent by your 3rd year you're in trouble (exceptions like Nash do exist though)
"When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before." - Jacob Riis
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 01:53 PM   #26
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Andrew Bynum - 87, Kidd-Gilchrist -78, Tyreke Evans - 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
He seems to be both - we'll see. His biggest problem was attitude when he was with the Lakers. When he was fully engaged, he was dominant. I'm excited to see what he can do for Philly. Moreso excited to see what Dwight can do for Lakers though
Exactly his main problem is additude,focus and maturity lol so if 2K13 doesn't have attributes for this his rating will be high. I really want to see what he brings to my Philly squad 87 is right it is same as last year folks still complaining?

Tyreke went up by one from 2k12. I see no issues
Old 08-31-2012, 02:07 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 8

I'm a Kentucky fan so to give some more info on MKG. The guy is everything you would want in a SG/SF but he just needs to develop a jumper that has some consistency. If he does that...he is an all-star, if he gets a jumper eventually that is good or better consistently...watch out. He is a great athlete and I honestly feel if he gets the jumper he could be the best UK player in the NBA long term, over Davis, over Wall, over Cousins. I know, strong words but I watched that team play every game last year and MKG drove that team to excellence. When he played well that took that team to a whole another level last year in the NCAA Tourney.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:11 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 3

good rating MKG should be 77. and bynum 87 or 88.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:12 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
I'm a Kentucky fan so to give some more info on MKG. The guy is everything you would want in a SG/SF but he just needs to develop a jumper that has some consistency. If he does that...he is an all-star, if he gets a jumper eventually that is good or better consistently...watch out. He is a great athlete and I honestly feel if he gets the jumper he could be the best UK player in the NBA long term, over Davis, over Wall, over Cousins. I know, strong words but I watched that team play every game last year and MKG drove that team to excellence. When he played well that took that team to a whole another level last year in the NCAA Tourney.
I believe it. He could be Pippen-light. Could. Time will tell.

Just because you feel it, doesn't mean it's there.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:20 PM   #30
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
What about Brook Lopez? My guess he will be rated 76-78 overall because he is not an aggressive big man and not a good rebounder. I think Lopez will be the number 1 scoring threat for the Nets this season - Joe Johnson will garner much attention drawing double teams and Deron Williams gives Brook a good set up in the paint. It was even mentioned in 2K12 that Lopez's numbers rose since the D-Will trade. Can you imagine with Gerald Wallace and Joe Johnson in that picture? Lopez has the potential to be a 30 PPG player. Due to his rebounding flaw, I can see Lopez 83 overall max by the end of the year.
Did you mean that lol? In 2K13 the game or real life? That is not happening on that team man. D Will and Johnson will get their touches and you know Johnson loves to shoot. I think it will end up roughly 18-20 ppg for all three Johnson, Williams and Lopez
Old 08-31-2012, 02:31 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
I'd argue - IF fully healthy and engaged - Bynum will put up bigger numbers than Dwight this next season. Bynum has never been option 1 and I think his ratings COULD go over a 90 with a full season as "the man."
They only reason hell outscore Dwight is because D12 is playing with Kobe, and Nash, and Pau.

C'mon LD2k that is a horrible excuse to stick up for Bynum like that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 02:34 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Championships
Does this mean that Dwight will at least be a 90-92?
Obviously.

I don't think he should be higher than a 92, but I have a feeling 2k will put him at 93.

It'll be interesting if they drop any of the Lakers ratings during the season the way Bosh's ratings dropped, as there just aren't enough touches to keep up the big numbers for everyone...

Just because you feel it, doesn't mean it's there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »