Home

NBA 2K13 Video - My Player Information Coming Soon, Ronnie2K's Ratings Revealed

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - My Player Information Coming Soon, Ronnie2K's Ratings Revealed within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2012, 05:38 PM   #17
Rookie

Rain816's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - My Player Information Coming Soon, Ronnie2K's Ratings Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
4th year in the league and only 19? lol
i was just about to post this.....dude must be jesus getting drafted at age 15....lol
Old 09-02-2012, 05:40 PM   #18
Pro

Daddy123's Arena

OVR: 3
I am in my 4th year............. hes 19 wtf
Old 09-02-2012, 05:41 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - My Player Information Coming Soon, Ronnie2K's Ratings Revealed

haha get drafted at 15 years old new achievement
Old 09-02-2012, 05:41 PM   #20
MVP

infam0us's Arena

OVR: 10

At least with the screenshot we know you can still cheat so its safe to say we can put all crew mode rumors or speculation to sleep
Old 09-02-2012, 05:43 PM   #21
Banned

At least with the screenshot we know you can still cheat so its safe to say we can put all crew mode rumors or speculation to sleep[/quote]
it might just be a glitch dont mean he cheated
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 05:51 PM   #22
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by infam0us
At least with the screenshot we know you can still cheat so its safe to say we can put all crew mode rumors or speculation to sleep
You couldn't be more ignorant even if you tried.

1) It's obviously a glitch.
2) Developers cheat in their games during development ON PURPOSE, to make sure they can test everything out. Other than that, why would Ronnie cheat?
3) Everything is hackable. You can't make any game mode or part of the game unhackable, no matter how hard you try. If you're expecting Crew to come back when nobody will ever be able to cheat again, you're deluded. My Player, Association, THE WHOLE GAME will always be hackable. It's up to 2K to put Gamebuster like features, to detect hacks. It's not like it's hard to not allow a player access to online if he's trying to enter with a myPlayer that has a height over the limit that the game allows you to assign. 2K was just lazy.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 09-02-2012, 05:52 PM   #23
Banned

He said he was 4 years into it right??? So y does it say he is 19 years old?? shouldnt he be 23 unless he had his myplayer start the nba at 15 lmao... Or he just hacked his player ha.. O i see every1 else noticed that also lol jus read the other posts.. See they put their most importance into 2k with their myplayer again ha... Cant wait till the middle of sept...
Old 09-02-2012, 05:54 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 4

Wait...

...he COULD just have posted his rookie card and those are his stats at year one. But to have a 96 offense as a rookie...? Odd...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »