Home

FIFA 13 Video - Arsenal vs. Borussia Dortmund (Full Match)

This is a discussion on FIFA 13 Video - Arsenal vs. Borussia Dortmund (Full Match) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2012, 09:49 AM   #17
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 13 Video - Arsenal vs. Borussia Dortmund (Full Match)

Finally a gameplay video. Looks like an improvement over 12 for sure. I won't recycle what everyone has said but I am pretty much in agreement. Sill, it is going to take a stellar demo to keep me in the EA camp this year.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:00 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
looks literally the same as fifa 12
Old 09-03-2012, 08:50 PM   #19
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30

Typical FIFA play....end to end with no consequence to stamina, thru passes that are perfect every time, and crosses that are too deadly. All at a speed that is obviously too fast. And why does every FIFA player seem to think they can dribble the entire defense from a restart after a goal?

The touches certainly do seem improved. It was apparent from the video that players no longer are perfect every time, but is there any difference between players? I didn't really notice that. What I did notice is controlled dribbling will be deadly this year and done to death by everyone. Later in the video after the players became more practiced with the game, they began to use it to good effect and the Dortmund player was dribbling all around the box before scoring the winning goal.

Demo will tell us more than the video of course, but it looks like another typical FIFA and nothing groundbreaking.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:46 PM   #20
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo
Typical FIFA play....end to end with no consequence to stamina, thru passes that are perfect every time, and crosses that are too deadly. All at a speed that is obviously too fast. And why does every FIFA player seem to think they can dribble the entire defense from a restart after a goal?

The touches certainly do seem improved. It was apparent from the video that players no longer are perfect every time, but is there any difference between players? I didn't really notice that. What I did notice is controlled dribbling will be deadly this year and done to death by everyone. Later in the video after the players became more practiced with the game, they began to use it to good effect and the Dortmund player was dribbling all around the box before scoring the winning goal.

Demo will tell us more than the video of course, but it looks like another typical FIFA and nothing groundbreaking.
they did say that you cant sprint non stop in 13 like you can in 12 without your guys tiring out. so we will see.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:38 PM   #21
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeamg0dly
they did say that you cant sprint non stop in 13 like you can in 12 without your guys tiring out. so we will see.
Well, if that's true, it's not evidenced in the video with Arse / Borussia, as those guys were more or less sprinting non-stop.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »