Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 1

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2012, 10:42 AM   #1
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5
Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 1

The Madden NFL 13 roster update for week 1 arrives tomorrow morning for Play Now (offline/online). The rosters for Connected Careers arrives early next week.

These Madden NFL 13 rosters reflect the final 53 man rosters of all 32 NFL teams, no rating changes have been made.

UPDATE: So it seems, some Madden NFL 13 ratings were adjusted.
  • Russell Wilson goes up from 74 to 76 OVR
  • Richard Sherman's press rating is going up
  • Cam Newton's consistency rating is going up
  • Blaine Gabbert's overall rating will be going up, no number was given
  • Victor Cruz will NOT get a "DROP" in ratings... Drops open passes trait will not be adjusted. (at least for this week)
  • Jarrett Boykin ratings are going up (rookie WR for the Packers)
Quote:
The update will be available for download on the Xbox 360 and PS3 on Saturday morning. The update will reflect the final 53 man rosters of all 32 NFL teams.

The initial 75 man preseason rosters that were released with Madden NFL 13 will continue to be available for offline and online Connected Careers so that fans who want to manage the final roster of their team can do so. Final 53 man rosters will also be made available early next week for offline and online Connected Careers giving users the choice to use either roster when starting their Connected Careers experience.

There are over 700+ transactions that went into this massive update. NFL teams had to cut down from 90 to 53, so safe to say there is a lot of player movement reflected in this roster update.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360

Last edited by Steve_OS; 09-07-2012 at 05:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2012, 10:57 AM   #2
MVP

cdk10's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL 13 - Week 1 Roster Update Details

I just hope he lowered the high rated free agent players so they quit signing and starting for teams. ie. McNabb, Clifton, ect.

Xbox - CK11
PS4 - The_One_CK
Old 09-07-2012, 11:05 AM   #3
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdk10
I just hope he lowered the high rated free agent players so they quit signing and starting for teams. ie. McNabb, Clifton, ect.
Donny usually lists any and every change made in these detail lists.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:06 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

No changes in stats. Cowboys fans jipped... Massively.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:08 AM   #5
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian2012
No changes in stats. Cowboys fans jipped... Massively.
Nah, I'm sure it's because Dallas played Wednesday night. Our changes will be reflected in next Fridays update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2012, 11:09 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
Nah, I'm sure it's because Dallas played Wednesday night. Our changes will be reflected in next Fridays update.
Which means a second game will wipe out the changes. I expect an update every other week. We were looking at a boost for Lee, Romo, massive boost for Ogletree, few stats for Bryant and Austin, toughness for Witten and a overall point for Murray.

We beat the superbowl champs!!
Old 09-07-2012, 11:18 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian2012
Which means a second game will wipe out the changes. I expect an update every other week. We were looking at a boost for Lee, Romo, massive boost for Ogletree, few stats for Bryant and Austin, toughness for Witten and a overall point for Murray.

We beat the superbowl champs!!
It was one game, I don't understand why Skip Bayless is saying how Romo should be in the MVP talks because of Wednesday night. I'm just ready for the rosters so I can finally start my dolphins CCM
Old 09-07-2012, 11:22 AM   #8
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGW88
It was one game, I don't understand why Skip Bayless is saying how Romo should be in the MVP talks because of Wednesday night. I'm just ready for the rosters so I can finally start my dolphins CCM
Skip also thinks Tebow is God's answer to Tom Brady... so take it all with a grain of salt.

I don't think ANYONE should get a ratings jump after one game... and I'm PICKING UP Ogie in fantasy... that secondary, especially after Tryon entered the game, was ATROCIOUS Wednesday night... Obviously there's very little time to throw with that pass rush, and Romo only had the ball hit the floor 7 times.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »