Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #2 Arrives Tomorrow, Player Editing Still Being Explored

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #2 Arrives Tomorrow, Player Editing Still Being Explored within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 03:31 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Madden PATCH UPDATE #2 AVAILABLE TOMMOROW FOR XBOX AND PS3!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
hmm i didn't hear anything about offline CCM? wasent that one main reasons for this patch? or are they still wanting everybody to play online CC? i havent started one yet because all problems i heard with freezing etc. also hope it fixes some the problems with the cmp AI not wanting to respond by having the cb on left side just stand there and watches the wr run straight down field for TD's this happens on ps3 not sure about xbox 360?? also i hope they fix it and tone down the cmp AI some way to fast reflexs with all int's.
If they want me to play online CCM they must fix the "stability issues" of online CCM pertaining to me even being able to get on the mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 03:31 PM   #26
OS Supporter - 12/14/14

DELUS1ONAL's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I hope late game ai/play calling/clock management is a fix. It ruins close games for me.
This should be their number one priority imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-10-2012, 03:32 PM   #27
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

OVR: 14

Guys,

Keep in mind that this update is coming two weeks after launch. We don't generally have second update this early and it's mainly for stability items and a few items that we wanted to get in right away. As we stated on Facebook, we're aware of the other issues out there and we're looking into them as well. It's just not part of this update. As always, thanks for the feedback.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:35 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingLegendOS
How many times do we have to see corners biting on non fakes by the qb.... Corners come in and the CPU QB does not even pump fake and at least once a game the CPU gets a 60 yard bomb where the receiver is wide open by 25 yards.
Stop pressing down on on the R-stick at the snap of the ball...
Old 09-10-2012, 03:35 PM   #29
Future EA Game Changer

ImaGamer_OS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I tried to tell everyone not to expect much to get fixed on the first patch update. The bugs that have been flying around and being discovered the last few weeks might be covered in the next title update.

This patch is for everything that was caught once the game went gold. ie stability issues, etc... even GameFace.
Well said and spot on in my opinion.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:36 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
Guys,

Keep in mind that this update is coming two weeks after launch. We don't generally have second update this early and it's mainly for stability items and a few items that we wanted to get in right away. As we stated on Facebook, we're aware of the other issues out there and we're looking into them as well. It's just not part of this update. As always, thanks for the feedback.
Any specifics regarding the "stability" issues? Also, the CPU clock management seemed pretty apparent to me, not sure why that couldn't have been fixed for this patch.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:36 PM   #31
Future EA Game Changer

ImaGamer_OS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Guys,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the forum Dewiel. Much appreciated.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:37 PM   #32
Pro

Quote:
Guys,

I'm glad to get the patch, I am. I just have no idea what is being patched.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »