Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 2 For Play Now, CCM Gets 53 Man Roster

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 2 For Play Now, CCM Gets 53 Man Roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2012, 10:40 AM   #1
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5
Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 2 For Play Now, CCM Gets 53 Man Roster

Madden NFL 13 updated rosters for week 2 arrive tomorrow for Play Now (Online/Offline). CCM rosters arrive tomorrow as well, but they will be the original 53 man rosters, which were released last week.

Quote:
There are over well over 400+ transactions and player rating adjustments that went into this roster update.

The biggest movers after top notch performances in Week 1 are LB Craig Robertson (CLE) with a 4 point boost this week (now 65 overall), WR Kevin Ogletree (DAL) going +7 to 74 overall, OL J’Marcus Webb (CHI) gets a 4 point boost to 73 overall, and DL Henry Melton (CHI) going up 3 points as well to a 83 overall.

Some of the biggest movers on the negative side are TE Lance Kendricks (from 74 to 72 overall), OL Doug Legursky (from 75 to 72 overall), OL Leroy Harris (from 86 to 84 overall), and Titans DB Michael Griffin (from 89 to 87 overall).
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 10:59 AM   #2
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 2

Anyone surprised about anything? I thought Ogletree was pretty low at 67 so I sent in that 7 point increase, his release was horrendously low (in 50's) when in real life he's excellent at beating press coverage. I requested it be boosted to 79 which is fine for now, however, I think Ogletree may be the best WR off the line at getting out of a jam.

My surprises:

- Brandon Weeden only dropping a point

- Tracy Porter jumping up and astounding three points, it's amazing what an interception in crunch time will do for you

- Andrew Luck not losing a point. He looked like a rookie, and this is the guy that everyone said was more prepped for the NFL than Peyton. I know, I know it's only Week 2, but still. The overthrows to Wayne really had me leaning towards decrease.

Last edited by Find_the_Door; 09-13-2012 at 11:04 AM.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:19 AM   #3
Rookie

Jerikokai's Arena

Yet they still haven't released the week 1 rosters for ccm on ps3. Cmon!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-13-2012, 11:21 AM   #4
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 13 Week 2 Roster Update

This week 2 update will be for play now and online, the rosters released for CCM tomorrow, will be the final 53 man rosters.

Update from @EAMaddenNFL it is for play now and CCM online, haven't heard about CCM offline yet.

Last edited by jpdavis82; 09-13-2012 at 11:36 AM.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:21 AM   #5
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerikokai
Yet they still haven't released the week 1 rosters for ccm on ps3. Cmon!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
So will it be this update or the Week 1 update that will be released for CCM?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 11:21 AM   #6
Rookie

jimmyy201's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 2

Colts got destroyed by the Bears and had 7 increases and 3 decreases. I've always questioned that losing teams getting more players increased then decreased. That's whats causing the inflation of everyone's overalls every year.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:34 AM   #7
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

A seven point swing for Kevin Ogletree, eh?

Rating swings are nothing new, so nothing to get up in arms about. I just can't help but feel that they're wasting (or wasted) the potential of the confidence & consistency system.

Wouldn't it make more sense just to boost Ogletree's confidence, thus allowing him to play better than his previous 67 OVR? Is Ogletree really that much better of a player in a week? Or did he benefit from coverage rolling Dez's way + Witten lining up on Ogletree's side to open up more space for Ogletree to make plays?

Last edited by RGiles36; 09-13-2012 at 11:42 AM.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:34 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
This week 2 update will be for play now and online, the rosters released for CCM tomorrow, will be the final 53 man rosters.
Might want to update this before people go crazy! Reports are that these will be CCM AND Play now roster update.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »