Home

NBA 2K13 Features 3 on 3 Blacktop Mode Online, Use MyPlayer to Team Up with Friends

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Features 3 on 3 Blacktop Mode Online, Use MyPlayer to Team Up with Friends within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2012, 01:25 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K13 Features 3 on 3 Blacktop Mode Online, Use MyPlayer to Team Up with Frien

I said this in another thread but you could have your own 3 vs 3 crew league where teams meet up and play other teams. You would have to keep up on w/l and stats and what not yourself but it would be a decent thing if you asked me. I'd definitely be up for it.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:28 PM   #18
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K13 Features 3 on 3 Blacktop Mode Online, Use MyPlayer to Team Up with Frien

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
4 on 4 would have been better IMO. That allows for at least 1 big man on the court.

No one likes playing against simply guards and forwards.
I don't know there are many combinations where you can get a 4 or 5 while still having a decent ball handler and a scoring threat either wing.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:31 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 15

This is good move by 2K, 3on3 is a good online mode. Everyone playing is involved more, less ball hogging, more of a chance to show your basketball skills than it would be with 5 on 5.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:35 PM   #20
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova91
I don't know there are many combinations where you can get a 4 or 5 while still having a decent ball handler and a scoring threat either wing.
Meh.

You mean a lineup like this:

PG, SF, PF/C?

Most people are going to run:

PG,SG,SF

Which is boring IMO.

I certainly hope "make it take it" isn't the default option in this blactop mode.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:36 PM   #21
Pro

yungsta404's Arena

OVR: 0

I rather have 5 v 5. Its going to be hard to play team defense with only 3 pple. 3 on 3 just sounds like its going to be a dunkfest with no real team play. IMO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 01:40 PM   #22
Rookie

This is awesome I never experienced crew but this is great too. I hope someone make a 3 on 3 league or something like that.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:42 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

I think it's funny slash awesome that 2k only competition is 2k lol. Meaning at this point I can't decide where more time will be spent... OA, My Team, or breaking people down 3-3 like I used to on the playground. Very REALISTIC move on 2k part bc the truth is 95% of the crew lovers have 0 game in real life and the playground is as far as their REAL game would take them!!!

Well done 2k
Old 09-18-2012, 01:47 PM   #24
MVP

3on3 meh will probably be half court. after each missed shot uhave to take ball around 3pt line to start your teams offense. i like full court 5v5.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »