Home

FIFA 13 Season Ticket Early Release Impressions

This is a discussion on FIFA 13 Season Ticket Early Release Impressions within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 07:55 PM   #9
Rookie

BIGE888's Arena

OVR: 2
1 hr and 45 min*
Old 09-21-2012, 07:59 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5
On ps3, it downloaded 100%, installed 100%, messi comes on the screen, says hit start, I do so and then I've been stuck at a screen for over 20 min, shows fifa 13 with a ball hitting the back of the net. On the bottom left screen it there is a circle with an arrow in the middle continually flashing down in the circle, seem to b a loading icon, but nothing happens? I restarted the game and get the same thing. Maybe it's a further install but there is no disc so that doesn't make sense. Anyone experiencing this or maybe have a suggestion please let me know. Thanx
Old 09-21-2012, 08:02 PM   #11
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: FIFA 13 Season Ticket Early Release Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenVenom
On ps3, it downloaded 100%, installed 100%, messi comes on the screen, says hit start, I do so and then I've been stuck at a screen for over 20 min, shows fifa 13 with a ball hitting the back of the net. On the bottom left screen it there is a circle with an arrow in the middle continually flashing down in the circle, seem to b a loading icon, but nothing happens? I restarted the game and get the same thing. Maybe it's a further install but there is no disc so that doesn't make sense. Anyone experiencing this or maybe have a suggestion please let me know. Thanx
After you downloaded and installed did it kind of sit there for a while and not let you move? I noticed when i got madden and Ncaa it kind of hung for a while and then I was able to click on it and play it. Although you did say you restrated so not sure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2012, 08:02 PM   #12
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

F'N awesome. Total 360 from the demo. Pace is slowed, defense is very tight, first touch is brilliant. It adds a totally new dimension to the game, forcing you to be more deliberate for fear of counter-attack. What else.... oh all FIFA 12 stuff like CTT's carry over. The sliders are exactly the same except for the addition of a first touch slider(very nice!).
Although I've only managed to squeeze just one 15 minute half in, I purposely played against Stoke and they were using long ball tactics, hopefully this is a good sign. I hate to sound like a fan-boy, especially after just a short time with the game, but my feeling is that FIFA 13 has taken a nice step in the right direction. There weren't many fouls, but I had a lenient referee. I know I'm all over the place here, but I'm just trying to give some impressions off the top of my head. Once I finally get to dive in(Daughter's birthday party) I'll post some more impressions.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:04 PM   #13
Rookie

BIGE888's Arena

OVR: 2
@benvenom if it keeps doing that delete it and re-install it. might be your only option
Old 09-21-2012, 08:05 PM   #14
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Although I've only managed to squeeze just one 15 minute half in, I purposely played against Stoke and they were using long ball tactics, hopefully this is a good sign
Happy to hear that as I was planning on playing against them to check the same thing
Old 09-21-2012, 08:05 PM   #15
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm having the exact same problems as BenVenom with my PS3 install.

There's a circle at the bottom left with a bouncing arrow pointing down and nothing is happening. I'm about ten seconds from being really frustrated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2012, 08:06 PM   #16
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

First impressions:

-Menus are nice and clean, but man is there a lot of jazz going on with them all sorts of "NEW FEATURE!!!" and redirects status updates for Match Day or whatever it is. Very busy.

-I like the ability to select time of day for matches in the demo, and there is also a feature in the retail version to select the season as well.

-The game does look brilliant. The color palette really pops with the new lighting upgrades. I will say that the player models have always bugged me a bit with their oddly proportioned and gawky limbs.

-The pace for the user on slow seems a bit slower than the demo, but the AI still seems intent on playing at a blistering pace of moving the ball up field at all costs. Could have just been Newcastle's style though.

-I do really like the first touch. Reduces some of the constant perfect counter-attacking that was present in last year's game.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »