Home

NHL 13 Tuner 1.03 Available, Details Included

This is a discussion on NHL 13 Tuner 1.03 Available, Details Included within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2012, 02:15 AM   #9
Banned

tofubrain2's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Tuner 1.03 is out

Loving the gameplay of this tuner. Just try it, drop the hangup about penalties. Its tight. I know EA will nerf it tho, some silly online exploit will come up and it will modify the offline experience. Just finished 2 games with this tuner and no sign of this " comeback " code. I had to work down low for my goals, have an effective attack in the offensive end, and pass to the open man on Pro Default. It's a gooder.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:37 AM   #10
MVP

FBeaule04's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Name: Tuner 1.03

Date: 09/21/2012

Notes:

EASHL Only
Increased AI goalie glove and stick high ratings

Slightly lowered wrist shot accuracy

Increased AI goalie rebound control

Decreased AI ability to make long stretch passes when Users were calling for a pass.

BAP

Reverted the previous tuner change that fixed the issue where players were only starting their BAP shift at a faceoff since it raised the chance of a crash. We are continuing to look for an alternate fix for how to allow Users to start shifts mid play.
This is the best one! They messed it up to begin with, then they correct it up and people are screaming that the tuner only made line change terrible since we have AI who change at times they shouldn't, just to see them revert back saying it can crash!

Typical EA stuff.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:16 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Tuner 1.87 will address penalties... Patience...LOTS of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2012, 10:38 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 10

Could be placebo but I played two games and feel that penalties were pretty consistent. I got a minimum of four (two PPs each) in both games last night with the new tuner set (all penalty related sliders maxed and aggression too). I'm thinking that for playing with 9 minute periods that's something I can live with. The second game I think I had 4 PPs myself and the CPU went on the advantage at least 3 times. I'm gonna play more tonight and see how it goes. Sorry for no stats, you're just gonna have to believe me.
RIP #21

DC United 2008 US Open Cup Champions
Old 09-22-2012, 11:22 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoons21
Could be placebo but I played two games and feel that penalties were pretty consistent. I got a minimum of four (two PPs each) in both games last night with the new tuner set (all penalty related sliders maxed and aggression too). I'm thinking that for playing with 9 minute periods that's something I can live with. The second game I think I had 4 PPs myself and the CPU went on the advantage at least 3 times. I'm gonna play more tonight and see how it goes. Sorry for no stats, you're just gonna have to believe me.
I believe you. I had a four pen game with the "Rules" Pen slider set to 1 and the AI CPU / HUM set to 3 each in a ten minute period game.

I'm methodically going through various permutations but crucially, Tuner Set 1.03 is great. It's completely toned down the garbage goals and impossible laser shots that the CPU would fire in. I've played about 8 full 10 minute period games and haven't really felt cheated in any of them.

Enjoying the game right now. It's a few tweaks away from greatness.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:43 AM   #14
Rookie

onac22's Arena

OVR: 5

Forget the penalty's we played five games EASHL last night. The scores go as follows. GM 1: 2-1 W 4OT, GM 2 1-0 LOT, GM3 1-0 L, GM4 3-0W, GM5 2-1L OT.

4 OT is rediculous but we gained 45 pts. After wataching all the replays neither side could score anymore on some very solid dekes and passing plays. Shooting doesn't work anymore.

I mix up shots on net had backdoor chances pulled backhand to get goalie to move cross crease on passes. Breakaways fake shots dekes through the legs ughhhhh.

Anyone else having the same results?
Old 09-22-2012, 11:52 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 6

so this goes not affect any off line play?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2012, 11:57 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 5

Is online play driven by money profit or something? Why is this top priority? smh

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »