Home

NCAA Football 13 - Adidas Strategy Pack 2 Available Now (PS3, 360) - 160 MSP ($1.99)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 - Adidas Strategy Pack 2 Available Now (PS3, 360) - 160 MSP ($1.99) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2012, 01:24 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 13 - Adidas Strategy Pack 2 Available Now (PS3, 360) - 160 MSP ($1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
i'm selling my NCAA back today. Putting it towards Black Ops 2 or WWE 13 because I can't play such a mediocre game like NCAA Football after playing games like MLB the Show 12, Fifa 13, PES, NHL 13 and the NBA 2k13 demo. Those games the players move like people. There is weight and momentum to their movement. The EA football games just aren't at that level. And it's not worth wasting my time playing such a glitchy game no matter how much I love football when there are much better games out there.
How does that have any relation to this thread at all?

Not trying to be a jerk... But really? You came into this thread about a uniform update, something that the community has asked for, a feature that highlights a positive of NCAA, and you feel it's necessary to bring negativity to it?

If your post was in the impressions thread or even a thread of its own, I'd understand. But putting it in here makes zero sense.

EDIT: You didn't even mention uniforms in your post. So, it truly has no relevance to this particular thread.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:52 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Football 13 - Adidas Strategy Pack 2 Available Now (PS3, 360) - 160 MSP ($1.

I don't really play with Adidas teams so I probably won't pay for these. Hoping they get USC socks, Baylor black jerseys, Washingtons white helmets, fix LSU's gold helmet it was a main reason I loved that combat uniform, and more.
Old 09-26-2012, 02:09 PM   #19
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm dying for Utah State uniforms. C'mon EA!
Old 09-26-2012, 02:15 PM   #20
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
i'm selling my NCAA back today. Putting it towards Black Ops 2 or WWE 13 because I can't play such a mediocre game like NCAA Football after playing games like MLB the Show 12, Fifa 13, PES, NHL 13 and the NBA 2k13 demo. Those games the players move like people. There is weight and momentum to their movement. The EA football games just aren't at that level. And it's not worth wasting my time playing such a glitchy game no matter how much I love football when there are much better games out there.
Cool so you won't pot more off topic stuff in threads about uniforms. Later.
Old 09-26-2012, 02:17 PM   #21
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaylaB
How does that have any relation to this thread at all?

Not trying to be a jerk... But really? You came into this thread about a uniform update, something that the community has asked for, a feature that highlights a positive of NCAA, and you feel it's necessary to bring negativity to it?

If your post was in the impressions thread or even a thread of its own, I'd understand. But putting it in here makes zero sense.

EDIT: You didn't even mention uniforms in your post. So, it truly has no relevance to this particular thread.
He does it in every thread, it turns into white noise after a while.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 02:26 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4

Enough with the ND uniforms, and those other 2 boring big10 uniforms. There are lots of other teams who need updates like the one's WVU wore against Maryland all Grey..
Old 09-26-2012, 03:29 PM   #23
Rookie

MAGboyswifT27's Arena

OVR: 7
Agree with MrOctober430 and others that have commented that there are still some missing uniforms (that should be free) and the idea of new Nike uniforms or socks would be good too..
Old 09-26-2012, 03:34 PM   #24
Rookie

christopher5's Arena

OVR: 4

Just picked up the second strategy pack, and the ND uniforms i think look pretty good in game...as long as you sub out the helmet for the strategy 1 helmet. Looks good imo, and i really like the Nebraska unis. Wisconsin not sure about those. Not sure why they are showing all the love to ND really, lots more unis out there that should be added. Also if you put sock length to hight the new ND socks in the second strategy pack look pretty good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »