Home

Gran Turismo 5 Patch 2.08 and DLC Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Gran Turismo 5 Patch 2.08 and DLC Available Now, Details Included within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2012, 12:41 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Gran Turismo 5 Patch 2.08 and DLC Available Now, Details Included

Yet another Gran Turismo 5 patch has been released, bringing it up to version 2.08. Have to love this kind of support for a game.
  • It is now possible to select "Disable collisions" in the [Event Settings] of online races.
  • ID’s are now shown above cars when watching online races.
  • The response of the clutch pedal when using the steering wheel controllers "G25 Racing Wheel", "G27 Racing Wheel", "T500RS and TH8RS" have been adjusted.
  • The rate of tire wear in endurance races has been slowed. (Excluding formula cars)
  • The amount of air resistance change when altering aerodynamic wing settings has been increased.
  • The autopilot has been adjusted to prevent colliding with the wall when exiting the pit lane on the Tsukuba circuit.
  • Adjusted the changes in control characteristic when altering vehicle height from standard height. (Vehicle height can be changed by adjusting ride height, either by installing a suspension kit or adjusting a full customizable suspension kit.)
[Correction of Known Issues]
  • Corrected an issue where experience and rewards were not awarded when racing online on the Twin Ring Motegi.
  • Corrected an issue where the tires become changed when resuming an interrupted endurance race.
  • Corrected an issue where when switching from a setting sheet with dirt/snow tires to a sheet with normal tires, the dirt/snow tires remain displayed.
  • Lessened an issue where the tires and car would jump violently when going over angled bumps on road surfaces or sharp cornerstones.
  • Corrected an issue where there was a problem with the Twin Ring Motegi Course name displayed when searching in the Open Lobby.
  • Improved an issue where it was difficult to hear your own car when driving with other cars in online races, etc.
Gran Turimso 5 DLC - Each at .99

Honda weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) '11

Quote:
Add the official Honda Weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) '11 that competed in the GT500 class of Japan Super GT series to Gran Turismo 5.

The HSV-010 debuted in 2010 as the heir to the Honda NSX-GT. The car is a front engine rear wheel drive powered by a 3.4 liter V8 based on an engine designed for the Formula Nippon. The car achieved a double title win in its debut year, and this 2011 model utilizes side radiators to optimize weight distribution, further improving its cornering performance. Add this high performance Honda Racing machine to your favorite collection.

Subaru BRZ S '12

Quote:
Enjoy the natural feel of a compact front engine rear wheel drive (FR) sportscar by adding the SUBARU BRZ S '12 to Gran Turismo 5.

Sharing the specifications of the Toyota FR-S, the production model prototype was announced at the Tokyo Motorshow in November 2011. In addition to the different front grill and foglights, the driving feel of the suspension settings focuses more on stability reflects the sports car philosophy of Subaru. In the BRZ you can enjoy the feel of an FR layout sportscar; a rarity in today's automobiles.

Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy '12

Quote:
Relive the victory with the Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy '12, winner of the SP8T class in the 2012 Nürburgring 24 hour race.

The GT-R N24 GT Academy was developed by the GT-R development team of Nissan, and set up by software engineers of Gran Turismo. Driven by Gran Turismo series producer Kazunori Yamauchi and the first European GT Academy winner Lucas Ordonez, Team GT Academy won top victory in the SP8T class. Relive the victory at the Nürburgring with this car.
Platform: PS3
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 09:06 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
still no patch for damage in career mode?? still wont play it
Old 09-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6
Mmm pretty. I haven't played this game in months, I got bored trying to win money to buy cars. I wish there was a cheat to unlock all cars in arcade mode.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:15 PM   #4
MVP

BIG CAROLINA's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Gran Turismo 5 Patch 2.08 and DLC Available Now, Details Included

I was waiting until this update to start endurance races to see how tire wear has increased.

Well I just started the INDY 500 using the Peugeot 908 HDi and on the 1st stint I got 40 laps on a set of Racing Hard Tires. Could have got more laps but I ran out of fuel.

2nd stint I drafted more and tried to hang back and I managed to get 47 laps before running out of fuel. Good thing we can save during pit stops. 87 laps in and I will finish later....

I love this game.... Play it daily

PSN: BIG_CAROLINA

"Life is too short for a man to hold bitterness in his heart."
Marshall W. "Major" Taylor

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »