Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 5 Arrives Tomorrow, CCM is Hopeful

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 5 Arrives Tomorrow, CCM is Hopeful within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2012, 11:35 AM   #1
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5
Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 5 Arrives Tomorrow, CCM is Hopeful

The Madden NFL 13 roster update for week 5 will be available tomorrow morning for 360 and PS3 users. These rosters are for Play Now (Online/Offline).

Josh Looman has stated that he hopes CCM rosters will be available tomorrow as well.

Quote:
There are well over 400+ transactions and player rating adjustments that went into this roster update. We also targeted some player equipment updates this week - with over 100 players and 400+ equipment parts updated total.

The biggest movers after top notch performances in Week 4 are Brandon Bolden (NE) with a 6 point boost this week (now 71 overall), OL Alex Boone goes up 3 points to a 76 overall, WR Andre Roberts (ARZ) going +3 to 78 overall, STL Kicker Greg Zuerlein gets a big increase up to 77 overall (+9), TE Scott Chandler (BUF) gets a 3 point boost to 83 overall, and DL Charles Johnson (CAR) going up 2 points as well to a 93 overall.

Some of the biggest movers on the negative side are HB Shonn Greene (from 80 to 77 overall), DB Michael Griffin (from 87 to 85 overall), OL Kevin Boothe (from 78 to 76 overall), and Jaguars OL Eben Britton (from 81 to 78 overall).

Click here to view all the Madden NFL 13 roster update details for week 5.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 11:44 AM   #2
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 5

quick question regarding the updated rosters...

I just got the game but the other 3 users in our CCM have had it since launch.

they started an online CCM yesterday and I took the Ravens.

the problem I'm having is that Justin Tucker isn't my kicker, Billy Cundiff is still my kicker. so I thought that maybe since he was a FA pickup I'd also have to go sign him from the FA pool but he isn't there either.

is there something that I'm/we're missing in regards to the rosters for online CCMs?
Old 10-04-2012, 11:52 AM   #3
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Patrick Robinson was burnt toast against Jordy Nelson on Sunday, yet he is increased by 1.

Head scratcher, unless he intercepted Rodgers.

Last edited by roadman; 10-04-2012 at 03:19 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:07 PM   #4
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtrucker
quick question regarding the updated rosters...

I just got the game but the other 3 users in our CCM have had it since launch.

they started an online CCM yesterday and I took the Ravens.

the problem I'm having is that Justin Tucker isn't my kicker, Billy Cundiff is still my kicker. so I thought that maybe since he was a FA pickup I'd also have to go sign him from the FA pool but he isn't there either.

is there something that I'm/we're missing in regards to the rosters for online CCMs?
As noted in the OP, Josh Looman has stated that he hopes the CCM roster update arrives Friday as well.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-04-2012, 12:09 PM   #5
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Patrick Robinson was burnt toast against James Jones on Sunday, yet he is increased by 1.

Head scratcher, unless he intercepted Rodgers.
yeah Robinson picked off Rodgers once
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 12:28 PM   #6
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 5 Arrives Tomorrow, CCM is Hopeful

I know I am going to make my head hurt with this line of questioning but here goes anyway.

This and other roster updates can not be used for CCM, so they are just for Play Now and online head to head games. Since OVR isn't really important for one and done games, why don't these updates explain specifically what ratings were increased versus reporting the OVR increase?

Now I feel that this whole weekly update of ratings is over the top and should just be an adjustment of DPP each week, with actual ratings adjustment further spread out but that aside, since they are doing these weekly, I don't understand the point of focusing on the OVR increase.

Why does anyone care that a WR went from 77 to 78 OVR, without knowing specifically why, due to what sill increase, is there something I am missing here?
Old 10-04-2012, 01:07 PM   #7
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
As noted in the OP, Josh Looman has stated that he hopes the CCM roster update arrives Friday as well.
ok, I think I was a little bit vague in my question but I think this still answers my question.

not so much THIS #5 update, but #1-#4 roster updates don't work with an online CCM either? I was under the impression that the earlier roster updates would already be "working" with online CCMs.

but it appears that through the twitter link and you that none of the roster updates work with CCM yet...

thanks sorta...
Old 10-04-2012, 02:08 PM   #8
Pro

live to die54's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtrucker
ok, I think I was a little bit vague in my question but I think this still answers my question.

not so much THIS #5 update, but #1-#4 roster updates don't work with an online CCM either? I was under the impression that the earlier roster updates would already be "working" with online CCMs.

but it appears that through the twitter link and you that none of the roster updates work with CCM yet...

thanks sorta...
The roster they used was the 75-man preseason roster. Tucker didn't show up in ccm rosters until the 53 man regular season rosters

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »