Home

WWE '13 Universe Mode 3.0 Details, Screenshots and Trailer

This is a discussion on WWE '13 Universe Mode 3.0 Details, Screenshots and Trailer within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2012, 12:57 PM   #1
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70
WWE '13 Universe Mode 3.0 Details, Screenshots and Trailer

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

THQ has posted some WWE '13 Universe Mode 3.0 details. Check out some of the new WWE '13 screenshots, right here.

Quote:
Create a Show

Players now have the freedom to create their own shows while scheduling which day they appear on, from Monday through Saturday. In their show creation process, players will be able to choose the presentation graphics, the arena, which rosters appear on the show, and assign up to four Championships to be contested over.

Create a Pay-Per-View

In addition to custom shows, players can also create a Pay-Per-View that can be held on any Sunday. Along with choosing the presentation graphics and arena, players can choose which shows participate in the Pay-Per-View, as well as the match-type theme.

Statistics

Players can now view various championship and show statistics within their WWE Universe. Containing both historical statistics and statistics that update as your WWE Universe progresses, players can try to further one Superstar’s championship reign or try to beat it.

Storylines

Superstars will enter into feuds against each other as part of a rivalry, while competing for #1 contender rights for a championship title, and more. Take part in 200 new storyline feuds and choose which Superstars stand out in your Universe.

More Content, More Freedom

Many improvements and other additions have been made to Universe, such as more matches per show and the freedom to edit whole match cards, customizable championship rankings, and the ability to restart your Universe from the beginning.

IGN has also posted the following articles, which include more WWE '13 videos, screenshots and details.

Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2012, 01:04 PM   #2
Rookie

Vizen's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: WWE '13 Universe 3.0

Ign has 2 good articles up now also. In one of them I read you can reset universe mode whenever you want and turn off an option to break up tag teams if you don't want the storyline to do that. Plus rankings an title history! I can't wait, preordering now!
Old 10-08-2012, 01:40 PM   #3
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

For the love of God with online gaming being at high right now why can't WWE make this Universe mode online everyone pick a wrestler the GM set up the shows(not matches)have the draft all that it would be a great idea only if THQ would fix those horrid servers
Old 10-08-2012, 01:44 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Online universe would be dope, but it would be a lot of work
Old 10-08-2012, 02:04 PM   #5
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Given THQ's short history of online failure (WWE 12), I'm going to give a pass on online Universe for now, even though that was my top want for WWE 13, until they can get online stability down-pat.

As to what was added, it all looks very good. How in-depth are the statistics? I see PPV records and I read about belt histories; are individual wrestler W/L records tracked? Per-opponent matchups? How much detail is there?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2012, 02:57 PM   #6
All Star

st0rmb11's Arena

OVR: 30

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/...8ad67f20000166

they have a really good video on IGN. I love the way it gives you options on what to do with wrestlers, to directly affect the storylines, rather than have the storylines chosen for you

After seeing the DLC & reading/watching the information about Universe 3.0, I finally decided to pre-order the game. Can not wait for it!

Cincinnati Reds

UNC Tarheels

Twitter: @st0rmb11

PS4

Last edited by st0rmb11; 10-08-2012 at 03:03 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:00 PM   #7
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0rmb11
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/...8ad67f20000166

they have a really good video on IGN. I love the way it gives you options on what to do with wrestlers, to directly affect the storylines, rather than have the storylines chosen for you
That is what I like because last year, you had no choice whenever a tag-team partner turned. I remember Demolition would have one tag-team match and one would attack the other.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 10-08-2012, 03:08 PM   #8
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18

CAN'T WAIT.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »