Home

FIFA 13 Title Update Available Now For PC, Details Included

This is a discussion on FIFA 13 Title Update Available Now For PC, Details Included within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2012, 09:51 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
FIFA 13 Title Update Available Now For PC, Details Included

EA Sports has released the FIFA 13 title update for PC users.

PS3 and 360 users should expect the title update this weekend.
  • Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent in the Arena, and at kick-off.
  • Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.
  • Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.
  • Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.
  • Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.
  • Freeze in FUT Online Tournament HUB on PS3.
  • Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.
  • Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.
  • Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.
  • Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with "ANY" and "Match Keeper") will provide the desired results.
  • Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.
  • (PC Only) Freeze while retrieving Hospitality Settings.

Source - FIFA 13 Title Update (EA Sports) - Thanks bad_philanthropy!
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2012, 10:17 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
I'm not sure if these fixes will help any of two problems I encountered, hopefully someone can answer whether or not they will.
1: Offered a player a new contract in CM when he had 6 months left on his contract, he accepted the 3 year offer and at the end of the season his contract length was -2 Years 6 Months. He ended up leaving and became a free agent I couldn't negotiate with.
2: Players that start in a season long loan when CM is started did not return to start season 2 with my club. I'm still forced to pay to bring them back.

Again, any insight on whether this update will help them or if there are other workarounds are appreciated.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:57 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5
•Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent in the Arena, and at kick-off.

all i needed, im good. Thanks EA. I never play the computer....
Old 10-11-2012, 12:14 PM   #4
Efficiency = Joy

NaturalSelected's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: FIFA 13 Title Update Arrives This Weekend, Already Available For PC, Details Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbroom12
I'm not sure if these fixes will help any of two problems I encountered, hopefully someone can answer whether or not they will.
1: Offered a player a new contract in CM when he had 6 months left on his contract, he accepted the 3 year offer and at the end of the season his contract length was -2 Years 6 Months. He ended up leaving and became a free agent I couldn't negotiate with.
2: Players that start in a season long loan when CM is started did not return to start season 2 with my club. I'm still forced to pay to bring them back.

Again, any insight on whether this update will help them or if there are other workarounds are appreciated.
"Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan."

I would think that they might be referring to players coming back in Season 2 re: that bullet. Just a guess.
Boston Celtics
Old 10-11-2012, 03:28 PM   #5
MVP

TheKingOfVa's Arena

OVR: 18
They need to patch it so people can make extremely short players in the Pro Clubs mode. It's a glitch to start off with a fast player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2012, 04:07 PM   #6
MVP

weeeeeeez's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: FIFA 13 Title Update Arrives This Weekend, Already Available For PC, Details Incl

They need to patch the CPU players on your team not having a pulse.
Chelsea FC
Old 10-11-2012, 05:04 PM   #7
Pro

cardinals57's Arena

OVR: 10
While most of these fixes don't really affect me that much, I am pretty excited to have Napoli fully licensed. I've been thinking about doing a career mode with them but I was holding out until they got fully licensed once again, so now I can start it!
Old 10-12-2012, 10:19 AM   #8
MVP

rawdog805's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by keator
•Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent in the Arena, and at kick-off.

all i needed, im good. Thanks EA. I never play the computer....
This Sh-- can't come fast enough. I've been sitting here trying to connect to a match for the last 30 minutes and I keep getting connection was lost.

Is this releasing today???

XBox One GT: rawdog805

Twitch: dufflebag_ran

Steam: rawdog805

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »