Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 DLC Available Now - Roster Update, New Online Game Modes

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 DLC Available Now - Roster Update, New Online Game Modes within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2012, 09:28 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 DLC Available Now - Roster Update, New Online Game Modes

Konami has just released a free PES 2013 DLC that includes a roster update, including all of the summer transfers, along with some new online game modes.

Quote:
Our new DLC for PES 2013 will not only contain the greatly anticipated roster updates, which will include all summer transfers, but also add a host of new online game modes.

Our biggest addition will be our new Online Community Mode, which will come with an integrated widget that will allow players to play different game modes while waiting for opponents and which serves as a shortcut to gathering and finding online friends. In our Online Community mode, apart from being able to create communities and track results, up to 4 players will be able to join up and form a team and play against other community teams. That means up to 8 players can play simultaneously!

And if things are just not going your way, we now give you the option to give up and abandon a match during halftime in Quick Match.

Amongst these upgrades we have also implemented several tweaks to improve your online performance.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2012, 10:09 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 6
Aweome can't wait.....Napoli Napoli Napoli Forza Napoli Napoli Napoli
Old 10-11-2012, 11:34 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 DLC Available Now - Roster Update, New Online Game Mode

It seems that the DLC has been removed as the game did not offer me an update as of 2 hours ago. Is anyone else seeing this? In the information section of the game modes, it states that it has been pulled due to technical issues.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:45 PM   #4
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 DLC Available Now - Roster Update, New Online Game Mode

ˆˆ Yeah mate. The DLC is a no go. Apparently it was making system crash and freeze.

Konami withdrew the DLC. They kept the Version 1.01 update with the widgets and gameplay tuning. At least I think the gameplay is tuned?!

Who knows how long it will take konami to sort the bugs with DLC, anyone?
Old 10-13-2012, 02:15 PM   #5
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

the fix is out on the ps3.. probably not til Tuesday for the 360.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2012, 04:03 PM   #6
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

It's a great data pack. 566 new players and the best boot update ive seen.

Along with the patch, pes 13 just got a ton better
Old 10-13-2012, 04:10 PM   #7
Rookie

Randiesel75's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTonka
It's a great data pack. 566 new players and the best boot update ive seen.

Along with the patch, pes 13 just got a ton better
Could you elaborate on the tuning? Would like to understand what areas of the game feel different.
Old 10-13-2012, 09:08 PM   #8
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

Well Konami never stated what aspects they tuned & changed.

But after 12 or so games online and about 6 offline I've found these ones, and had a good friend who's been playing draw similar if not identical conclusions:
  • AI defensive pressure and awareness increased.
  • Refs more lenient in allowing physicality from defenders
  • Defensive jostling and marking tightened up -- this is a direct counter the constant through ball spamming.*
  • More diversity from CPU teams in offline with the ball. Backheels, bicycle kicks, slower build up play etc ... They are scoring some nice goals.
  • A general upgrade and improvement in hardness on all levels (offline).**
  • Goalkeepers have improved. You can still tell an elite goalie from a good one from a bad one. But the gap isn't so significant as to with a bad goalie, any shot on goal can score while he ball watches it dribble into the net.
  • Passing has tightened up. The long looping long passes now reach their destination quicker and more accurately, allowing you to actually switch attack with success.
  • I have noticed a lot more midfield battling. More interceptions, smarter AI blocking passing lanes. The CPU & User pass% now in my games regularly reads in the 60-70%, where before it was regularly in the 80's.

There would have to be more too. It seems everytime I play I'm seeing a new animation of a bicycle kick in general play -- ie a defender clearing a pass or shot on goal with a diving header etc

*You still see through balls, especially if you leave your defenders too high up the pitch, and so you should. But the the thru balls inside the final 3rd of the pitch have dried up as defenders now can jostle and slow down the attacking players for enough time to call a help defender in to dispose them of the ball.

** I was playing SS level with Southampton and I was a mid table team. Won, drew & lost roughly the same amount of games. Now I struggle to win on top player. I just lost 5-0 in a ML game with the original players to Motherwall on Top Player. That's never happened in 40 odd games -- me losing 5- nil.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »