Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 6 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 6 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2012, 01:34 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 6 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

The Madden NFL 13 roster update for week 6 will be available tomorrow morning for 360 and PS3 users. These rosters are for Play Now (Online/Offline).

Quote:
There are well over 400+ transactions and player rating adjustments that went into this roster update. We also targeted some player equipment updates this week - with over 200 players and 800+ equipment parts updated total.

The biggest movers after top notch performances in Week 5 are Ahmad Bradshaw (NYG) with a 2 point boost this week (now 89 overall), DL Robert Quinn goes up 4 points to a 82 overall, FB Bruce Miller (SF) going +3 to 80 overall, SEA DE Bruce Irvin gets a nice increase up to 78 overall (+2), OL Lance Louis (CHI) gets a 4 point boost to 78 overall, and WR Reggie Wayne (IND) going up 2 points as well to a 91 overall.

Some of the biggest movers on the negative side are DL Mark Anderson (from 80 to 78 overall), CB Buster Skrine (CLE) (from 71 to 69 overall), P Mat McBriar (from 83 to 80 overall), and Titans DL Karl Klug (from 78 to 76 overall).

Click here to view all of the Madden NFL 13 roster update changes for week 6.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2012, 10:39 PM   #2
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 6 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

I hope the Bears Defense gets some love finally.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:10 AM   #3
Rookie

ASkylitMike's Arena

OVR: 4

That's great for the people that can afford XBL Gold or higher
Old 10-12-2012, 07:13 AM   #4
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

EA should rethink these roster updates. A players rating should not increase or decrease each week based on his performance in one game. Quarterly updates would be much better. If a player is playing good for 4 games in a row give him a small bump, if he plays poorly drop him a bit, but not from week to week, it's nuts.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:54 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
EA should rethink these roster updates. A players rating should not increase or decrease each week based on his performance in one game. Quarterly updates would be much better. If a player is playing good for 4 games in a row give him a small bump, if he plays poorly drop him a bit, but not from week to week, it's nuts.
I really think it's just something to get people talking and nothing more. When you think about it it's a pretty short sited idea. Just because a person struggles in one match up that doesn't mean he'll struggle in all match ups. Knocking a guy up or down every week says exactly that IMO. I wouldn't care if a guy on my team stayed at 74 overall, but if his consistency trait moved up and down that would make more sense than him dropping to 72 and then back up to 74 the next week. I think guys achieving traits and them getting boosts with the stars on the traits is what roster updates should be about. Number ratings IMO should only change over the course of four games. At least that gives you more data to work with. And for goodness sake watch NFL Rewind coaches tape to get outside of the numbers to see why someone deserves what they deserve. Listen to coaches in post game analysis. Don't just take a talking heads opinion and then say this guy needs to drop.

Last edited by LBzrule; 10-12-2012 at 07:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2012, 10:32 AM   #6
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
I think that's why these are play now updates, and CCM updates give you the option of starting with different rosters. Also further justifies infrequent CCM roster updates.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:43 AM   #7
Rookie

Vizen's Arena

OVR: 6

Mestevo, I disagree. This is the way it's always been done, well before CCM. It's just past practice. As for CCM rosters being less frequent, I think the past weeks CCM roster is a perfect example why it is less frequent, it was causing the game to crash and needs more time to adjust for some reason...
Old 10-12-2012, 11:15 AM   #8
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

i like that Ea boosted T-Rich he seems be only player on offense that can find the endzone....and Gordon getting a 2 point boost finally getting some attention by donny. one thing i did notice was they didnt put joe haden back up @ #1 cb on depth chart so now u have do it yourself no big deal though.

also it said they changed C Garth Gerharts # from 53 to #61 but unless my eyes are playing tricks on me hes still has the #53 jersey.

Last edited by azdawgpound; 10-12-2012 at 11:17 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »