Home

NBA 2K13: Six Best Role Players for Your Association

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13: Six Best Role Players for Your Association within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2012, 09:43 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K13: Six Best Role Players for Your Association

Quote:
Originally Posted by d11king
Uh..... no love for Ben Gordon? Dude has in-the-gym range and can practically hit a shot from North Carolina, has one of the easiest releases in the game, not too shabby on defense if you have great on-ball defense and has the microwave signature skill, he's an easy 18+ points.
Yup, my favorite role player in the game. Dude is an absolute beast...a skilled player can drop 40 with him if they want to anytime.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:00 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 25
Harden is my starting SG and is averaging 16.2 PPG and 29 mins. Clutch through and through.
Old 10-16-2012, 11:56 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0
Does ANYONE know how to play the dunk contest or 3 point shootout in Association mode? Players on my user team makes it to the contests, but I am unable to play it. I know this because I see the winners of the contests when I simulate the all star weekend and they are players from my team.
Old 10-17-2012, 12:18 AM   #20
MVP

Ejfalcon9's Arena

OVR: 9

Can I say the entire Clippers bench? Minus a few players the team is crazy good with a skilled rotation of role players. Can't be happier in real life ,but in my Clippers association i've had to re-tool the team due to guys being unhappy with their minutes. No Lamar....I'm not benching Blake so you can go out there and make your wife proud.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:01 AM   #21
Rookie

I've got Taj Gibson starting at PF in two different OAs. I don't think I ever want to use another PF again.

- Monster on offensive rebounds
- Lockdown Defender skill, held Durant to 4 points on 2-12 shooting (team I was playing against had him at PF)
- So many blocks on guards driving the lane.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2012, 01:16 AM   #22
Rookie

okstate19's Arena

Wow, 20 comments in and no one has mentioned Nick Young yet? Dude may not be reliable defender, but he can provide buckets off the bench in a hurry. I've had him coming off the bench in multiple associations since at least 2k9. He can throw down some pretty sick dunks too.

I'd like to nominate someone that I've just recently traded for near the deadline in my Bucks association. Roddy Beaubois. The guy has good handles, passes the ball well enough, can play decent defense and get a steal every now and then, AND serves as a solid scoring threat any time he is on the floor. I can get to the hole with him at will sometimes, and he can knock down the open three. He, and some other roster moves, have vaulted my Bucks into the 3rd spot in the East a few games after the All-Star Break. Great pickup. Definitely my best acquisition thus far on 2k13.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:43 AM   #23
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27
I was just thinking the same as this guy Nick Young is a JR clone and less expensive.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:07 PM   #24
Rookie

xRobertitox's Arena

OVR: 4
Nate Robinson if used correctly is MONEY

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »