Home

NBA 2K13 Patch Available Now, Fixes MyCareer Freeze Issues

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Patch Available Now, Fixes MyCareer Freeze Issues within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2012, 05:23 AM   #41
Just started!

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomant94
Im also having that same problem
Anybody find a resolution for the music problem? I played multiple online match-ups and then randomly after one my music stops. It starts playing once i load my myCareer mode though. Something with loading your username or something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 07:26 AM   #42
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K13 Patch Available Now, Fixes MyCareer Freeze Issues

i had that happen to me and i checked the settings... somehow the music volume slider gets set to 0. i changed it back manually and made sure the settings were saved. Didn't happen again since that.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:44 PM   #43
Just started!

anybody run into the online association not advancing to the draft part of the off season task?? (on ps3)
Old 10-28-2012, 04:46 AM   #44
Rookie

Hi everybody, someone can post or send me in MP the title update for NBA 2K13 for fixing my player freeze? I don't have xbox LIVE at home, i'm writing from my office! I hope you will help me... thanks for your help in advance...
Old 10-28-2012, 05:15 AM   #45
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by RleWorm
how about ps3?!! still freezing!
PS3 has no freezing issues.

It's your system
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2012, 09:29 AM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP9072
PS3 has no freezing issues.

It's your system
Love these completely false and harmful statements. The PS3 does freeze in MyCareer right before saying press X to continue when it is loading into a game. It may freeze in other game modes but I don't KNOW that for sure.

I have found a work around for the freeze though.

I found that deleting your settings file, then loading the game backup after a freeze will allow you to play MyCareer. If that dissent work I delete the settings file and the game data files (patch) and that will allow me to continue to play.

Having said that my PS3 freezes in this manner every 1-2 games. This does need to be addressed ASAP.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:33 AM   #47
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG Pats
Love these completely false and harmful statements. The PS3 does freeze in MyCareer right before saying press X to continue when it is loading into a game. It may freeze in other game modes but I don't KNOW that for sure.

I have found a work around for the freeze though.

I found that deleting your settings file, then loading the game backup after a freeze will allow you to play MyCareer. If that dissent work I delete the settings file and the game data files (patch) and that will allow me to continue to play.

Having said that my PS3 freezes in this manner every 1-2 games. This does need to be addressed ASAP.
Bud...

I had the game since it came out and i bought my slim ps3 with it NOT 1 TIME did it freeze for me...your systems are the problem
Old 10-28-2012, 09:43 AM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP9072
Bud...

I had the game since it came out and i bought my slim ps3 with it NOT 1 TIME did it freeze for me...your systems are the problem
Count yourself lucky then.

If this problem was happening to a very SMALL amount of people then maybe. This problem is happening to a lot of PS3 users. We are all trying to enjoy the game and saying its your system because my PS3 has not frozen is just not helpful.

I will also ask what in my PS3 is causing this then since you seem to know that it is just my personal PS3 that is doing this? I gather you know since you make such a bold claim?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »