Home

NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (11-1-12)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (11-1-12) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2012, 11:48 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Singler won a national championship and is an excellent player. Why 2k hasn't created him yet is beyond me.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:50 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update (11-1-12)

Next roster update Have Shumpert from the knicks and Stoudemire be on reserves so they cant be able to use Online. It makes no sense. They take Drose out completely but leave guys like Stat n Shumpert, Kevin Love, Andrew Bynum available Online. Just answer this y 2k?? Be consistent plz. If you guys going to leave Granger, Rose out of online then take every Injured player out of the Online roster, doesnt that make more sense?

Also for the lakers where is Robert Sacre, Darius Odom at? We like that you guys are tryin to fix the rosters. But plz fix it right.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:54 AM   #11
Rookie

I don't personally see a lot of changes here except for some jersey number fixes. Who all was added?

Last edited by Frizzz24; 11-01-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 11:55 AM   #12
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Honestly, I think 2k can only do so much, I believe they do what they can. I know it's hard to justify when you have the same players STILL in the free agent pool that belong on teams and have Jordan Williams on ATL and Shawne Williams on the Blazers. All I can say that in due time everything will sort itself out.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:56 AM   #13
Rookie

FOR ALL 360 users. Just download the latest version of J2K9's roster...it's near perfect. The only thing I did is change the Celtics shoes (because a few of them were incorrect) and downloaded another Kyle Singler that looked more like him. Other than that, I am really happy with this roster.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:57 AM   #14
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

OVR: 10

anyone know when the rosters for starting a new online association will be updated? as of 12am today harden was still on the thunder, even tho last night he played in an actual game for the rockets

Hidden Within the Depths of Silence and Solitude, Awaits the Realest Dude...
-- TajDeni
Old 11-01-2012, 12:04 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Honestly, I think 2k can only do so much, I believe they do what they can. I know it's hard to justify when you have the same players STILL in the free agent pool that belong on teams and have Jordan Williams on ATL and Shawne Williams on the Blazers. All I can say that in due time everything will sort itself out.
Seriously? This is the 4th roster update they've done and it's still not right right by a long shot. When other people like J2k9 can get the rosters 99% correct on ALL levels, then there is no reason why professionals at 2k can't. It's part of their job...someone's job any way. Someone is getting paid to do this (developers or what have you). It boils down to either just pure laziness or lack of attention to detail or both...which is not a good recipe when you're attempting to make a sim game.

Don't cut 2k a break on this, because the less we expect the less they will deliver. They've already cut out the following things on this game that worked in previous versions.

1. Ability to hex edit.
2. Ability to turn off Auto-save.
3. Ability to create home and away accessories/shoes, now we can only create one or the other and they limited the colors in some instances.
4. Ability to slider share

There are other things I can think of but I think you get the idea. They more we allow them to slack the more they will...particularly with no outside competition.

Last edited by Frizzz24; 11-01-2012 at 12:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 12:10 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

Is there anyway to find out what was changed instead of matching my old saved roster to the new one, which is a pain in the a*s.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »