Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 9 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 9 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2012, 10:06 PM   #17
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 9 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

Eh, I don't get the some of the decreases for the Packers, either, plus, Haywood should be getting a slight bump.

McMillian, Walden,(int and some hurries) and I forgot the others that were decreased, but I don't agree.

Last edited by roadman; 11-06-2012 at 10:14 PM.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:26 PM   #18
MVP

Blitz1942's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Eh, I don't get the some of the decreases for the Packers, either, plus, Haywood should be getting a slight bump.

McMillian, Walden,(int and some hurries) and I forgot the others that were decreased, but I don't agree.
Agreed. McMillian, Walden, House, and Masthay are getting drops when they should be getting bumps. McMillian has been very good whenever he's on the field, Walden has been playing well filling in for Nick Perry, House has been playing great since returning from injury, and Masthay is incredibly underrated as a punter. Hayward should also be getting a bump, but gets nothing.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:39 AM   #19
aka Messy Thrillz

$NevaBroke$'s Arena

OVR: 2
These ratings will never be spot on because they are based on one's opinion. Just have fun with the game guys. Ratings don't make a difference if you know how to play Madden. Too much time is spent on this instead of just enjoying the game.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:01 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quick as an Eagles fan...do rating for OL go below 30? Cause at this point their not even turnstiles..they are actually assisting opposing players move quicker towards Vick..ughhhhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-08-2012, 12:18 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by $NevaBroke$
These ratings will never be spot on because they are based on one's opinion. Just have fun with the game guys. Ratings don't make a difference if you know how to play Madden. Too much time is spent on this instead of just enjoying the game.
BUT ITS ABOUT RESPECT!!!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2012, 02:22 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0
Little doubt in my mind that he doesn't watch but a few games a week. At least I hope that's the case with the horribly inaccurate ratings that has plagued Madden since this self proclaimed ratings czar(LOL) has been making the decisions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »