Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 10 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 10 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2012, 07:04 AM   #9
Banned

Drtro's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: week 10 roster update

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidertiger
Madden ratings are so high. Throwing 10TD, 8INT is apparently an 87. I don't see how the gameplay can improve unless the ratings change. This is why many players play the same. I would love to see these ratings toned down by the end of the year.
I remember rookies would never get a 80+ OVR unless they're like a top 5 pick. Now players get boosted so often in updates for nothing. I think QB's get the biggest boosts. Like Cam Newton being 87(was it?) last because he could run. His accuracy is at least 10 points more than it should be.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:30 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
How did Sam Shields jump 3 in OVR when he didn't even play?

If you are going to bump Mike Daniels because of a sack, you need to bump Mike Neal too.
I've given up looking for reasoning with these things. They don't make any sense whatsoever to me. Like I said from the very beginning, they don't take into account the match up. Michael Oher for instance held DeMarcus Ware to one sack (and that was really on Bobbie Williams), but earlier he struggled against Trent Cole. Who is the real Michael Oher? What should he be rated? This stuff makes no sense to me except as something the community debates over. Is Oher a good LT that simply struggles with consistency? or is he a mediocre LT that gets lucky sometimes? How do number ratings deal with such things? They can't, which is why I think it's a wash. Was Ware just having a bad day?

Courtney Upshaw was listed as PFF best run stopping3-4 OLB at one point (through week 7 https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/10/24/3 2-observations-week-7/, ) I don't see his number ratings moving up past other OLB's. How is that measured? How does EA reflect that? Do they move his block shed and power moves up? What should have been done to reflect that?
Old 11-13-2012, 08:42 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0
How do you use your play now roster when starting a new ccm. It glitches whever i try to use it on ps3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2012, 11:00 AM   #12
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 10 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cro1o
How do you use your play now roster when starting a new ccm. It glitches whever i try to use it on ps3
what u mean by it glitches? u mean players have different overalls? or u mean u cant choose to use them?
Old 11-13-2012, 04:11 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0
When i select custom rosters, it instead starts with default roster. If anyone can try it real quick, or if anyone knows a solution to this, it is welcome.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:23 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidertiger
Madden ratings are so high. Throwing 10TD, 8INT is apparently an 87. I don't see how the gameplay can improve unless the ratings change. This is why many players play the same. I would love to see these ratings toned down by the end of the year.
And rushing for 5 TDs.
And leading a previously 2-14 team that cleaned house to a 6-3 record.
And leading 4th quarter comeback after 4th quarter comeback.

Get your facts straight. You've probably never watched Luck play a full game, you just looked at his passing stats.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »