Home

NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (11-14-12)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (11-14-12) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2012, 11:31 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
2k is great with shoes and updating courts...I'll give them that.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:47 AM   #10
Rookie

kindella2's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (11-14

Has the My Career glitch that sims the rest of the season been fixed yet? I haven't seen anything announced except for the roster updates.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:58 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (11-14

New Lakers coach has been added, I wonder if the 2K Insider has updated the Lakers playbook and coach profiles for there team....... I'm guessing not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2012, 12:21 PM   #12
MVP

bigball12's Arena

OVR: 12
They need to change the head assistant for LAL to Nate McMillan.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:37 PM   #13
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzz24
As far as 2K adding players, I think it must be a matter of getting approval from the NBA or NBPA (or both) or approval with the players themselves to add their likeness to the game, or some stipulation in the missing players NBA contracts that prevents 2k from adding them. I can't think of any other reason(s) apart from approval or contract stipulations as to why so many players are still missing from the rosters. Has to be a reason, because 2K is on top of everything else like adding shoes, updating courts, HEAD coaches (just not assistants), etc. Whatever the reason, I sure wish they would offer some insight.
me too, I don't really understand what's going on. I'm sure if they provided some insight, people wouldn't be as angered.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:03 PM   #14
Pro

Iasounis's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzz24
As far as 2K adding players, I think it must be a matter of getting approval from the NBA or NBPA (or both) or approval with the players themselves to add their likeness to the game, or some stipulation in the missing players NBA contracts that prevents 2k from adding them. I can't think of any other reason(s) apart from approval or contract stipulations as to why so many players are still missing from the rosters. Has to be a reason, because 2K is on top of everything else like adding shoes, updating courts, HEAD coaches (just not assistants), etc. Whatever the reason, I sure wish they would offer some insight.
You're right. The 'contract stipulation' to be included in the game is that a player's contract must be guarenteed before he can be added to the game. Taking that into account and viewing this thread's 'missing players lst', 2K is only behind adding 6 players. Not sure what makes an unguarenteed contract become guarenteed, but until that occurs, don't expect them to be added.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:09 PM   #15
MVP

woody47's Arena

OVR: 2
I feel as if 2k updates are for people who really don't keep up with the MBA and only notice BIG changes like a big time coach or player trade. So sad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2012, 01:21 PM   #16
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

Still No Kyle Singler?
Attached Images
File Type: gif Benjamin_ca5da3_217089.gif (461.4 KB, 213 views)

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »