Home

Another NBA 2K13 Roster Update Arrives Tomorrow Morning, Some Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Another NBA 2K13 Roster Update Arrives Tomorrow Morning, Some Details Revealed within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 09:22 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Another NBA 2K13 Roster Update Arrives Tomorrow Morning, Some Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

Another NBA 2K13 roster arrives tomorrow morning, according to NBA2KInsider.

He gave a few details on what we'll see, but didn't mention any players that were added, removed, etc.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Your predictions on what else we'll see?
Good! I agree with all the listed increases/decreases, but I sure hope that's not all they're updating. There are a lot more players in need of being added or adjusted.

The biggest increase necessary is for Valanciunas, but all these players quickly come to mind as players needing adjustments as well:

Increase:
  • J. Valanciunas
  • N. Pekovic
  • E. Bledsoe
  • Ja. Crawford
  • D. Jordan
  • A. Schved
  • D. Cunningham
  • J.R. Smith
  • Q. Pondexter
  • J. Bayless
  • A. Drummond
  • O. Asik
  • C. Parsons
  • L. Stephenson
  • G. Vasquez
  • D. Green
  • George Hill
Decrease:
  • Roy
  • T. Evans
  • V. Carter
  • R. Jefferson
  • W. Chandler
  • N. Smith
  • D.J. Augustin
  • J. Meeks
  • A. Jamison
  • J. Jerebko
  • T. Ariza
There are many others, of course, but those jump to mind. And, obviously, they still need to add a ton of players...

Fingers crossed for tomorrow morning.

Just because you feel it, doesn't mean it's there.

Last edited by Belly_of_a_Whale; 11-16-2012 at 09:26 PM.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:35 PM   #18
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Another NBA 2K13 Roster Update Arrives Tomorrow Morning, Some Details Revealed

Honestly at this point, who cares? We're still gonna get that same list of players still needing to be added. The same guys complaining about their favorite player needing an increase or a decrease, the same complaints about sock colors, and the same complaining about 2K being inadequate at roster updates.

It's old at this point.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:48 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 10
just another project. download new roster, add dna players, fix numbers, fix contracts, fix rotations, then upload rosters to 2k share. the end
Old 11-16-2012, 09:54 PM   #20
Rookie

toine2983's Arena

OVR: 7

2k needs to stop messing around and release the codes for the new uniforms already.

Don't want to be forced to use their rosters just for the new unis when there are better rosters available.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:18 PM   #21
Just started!

OVR: 0

I honestly don't know what's worse:

(1) 2KSPORTS blatant disregard for its consumers or (2) The fact that I haven't sold this game back to gamestop yet.

I honestly pray that EA Sports comes out with a competitive game next year. Just anything that I can buy that will be passable. Because honestly, EA Sports would have accurate, up to date rosters and not CAPs for players like Mirza Teletovic who have been signed on guaranteed deals for MONTHS.

2KSPORTS is pathetic. Ronnie2k and the nonsensical "roster update" twitter account are laughable as they never acknowledge mistakes. NO accountability at all.

I hope 2K is on notice. I know for a fact I'm not the only customer who feels this way. You can bring back Biggie Smalls and 2Pac from the dead to produce your next game, I am not buying it if the service on this one does not improve. Actually, if people can purchase VC I won't buy it then either.

It's pathetic that it's November and you still don't have rosters right. Absolutely pathetic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2012, 11:21 PM   #22
Banned

0riginalD0nDada's Arena

OVR: 0

Not expecting much. Hope they prove me wrong.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:23 PM   #23
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukleopatra
For a minute tonight, while watching the Detroit/Orlando game, I thought I saw Kyle Singler on the court.... but obviously, I was mistaken. Whatever happened to that guy anyway?
No he has started the last 2 games for Detroit.

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER
Old 11-17-2012, 12:01 AM   #24
MVP

PrettyT11's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhail92
the fact that after a down year. he was rated a 92. then lowered to an 89. for no reason. even if you think he isnt playing "well" he has led his team to an undefeated record as well as play consistent defense and improve his rebounding. now if yu still dont think he played well. you can say that he at least is playing better than last year. in which he was rated an 89
Man we have been over this before. There is no reason for him to get a ratings boost at all. First of all it has only been six games. Secondly if we look at the numbers compared to last year his fg percentage is basically the same while his three point shooting and free throw shooting has went down. His turnovers are slightly better but his assists are at an all time low. The only area that is better is rebounding. Even if we look at his advanced numbers they are the same as last year or worse. So the only thing you might have an argument for is a slight raise in rebounding but again it has only been six games.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »