Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 12 For Play Now, Available Now

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 12 For Play Now, Available Now within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2012, 01:22 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 12 For Play Now, Available Now

Im torn that Matty Ice dropped to a 93 just based off of one game. I mean come on lol he is still having a great season. But it really dont matter. He will earn his 95 or even higher in these next couple of weeks.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:36 PM   #10
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
Wow donny moore are you kidding?? You have not updated Dustin Colquitt all year who is having a pro bowl year. But you drop Flowers even when he playing lights out football but have yet to increase him as well.

And it took u 12 weeks to notice Donteri Poe playing good football im happy he got an increase but it should have came eariler.

Eric Berry has regained his pre ACL form and playing good football last 3weeks but no increase

Sccoup has kicked pretty well the last few weeks yet cant even get an increased.

These are guys well deserving but got ignored.

Also Abe Elam was the one bruned by AJ Green and he does not get dropped but Flowers does go figure Abe been getting bruned all year Flowers has not but he the one dropped.

Then u forget to put Jake O Connelll on IR and add OG Rich Ragland called up from PS last thurs
Can u add Patrick DeMarco the FB and WR Josh Bellamy and Cosby the TE guys on our PS.

EA hires donny moore but its clear he does not pay attention. Either EA can demand he does better or they should replace him.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!
Old 11-21-2012, 01:41 PM   #11
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Aldon Smith up to a 94? Awesome, thanks Bears OL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2012, 05:35 PM   #12
Rookie

ravensfan84's Arena

OVR: 1

If I start a new CC mode offline will I have the current roster update or the old one ?
Old 11-21-2012, 06:41 PM   #13
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachineGunLotto
Im torn that Matty Ice dropped to a 93 just based off of one game. I mean come on lol he is still having a great season. But it really dont matter. He will earn his 95 or even higher in these next couple of weeks.
Yeah 1 game should not have dropped him that much, now you can certainly make the argument that he was overrated (he's had a great year but I don't know if he is a 95), but then that highlights another poor decision in his rating. Either they took too much off or they shouldn't have had him so high in the first place, either way someone isn't doing their job right.

There is too much adjusting going on in these updates, a lot of players are going up 1 week and down the next, single game performances are being given too much weight. W we have weird drops based on 1 game and players who are improving, going nowhere with their ratings because the ratings czar is judging them from week to week instead of over time (+1 one week -1 the next +1 the following, then -1 the next 2 weeks and often this is because they didn't keep up their level of play, not because their performance warranted a drop).

I'm not going to pretend to say I could do better with the ratings themselves, but I can definitely think of a better system for evaluating the players than what we have seen this year (definitely handled it better last year).
Old 11-22-2012, 11:55 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 37
Patriot fans dont really need to download this, after the beatdown of the jets, and winning in all phases of the game and were just dominating the Jets. I see several increases coming to players like Gregory, Spikes, Love, Wilfork, Dennard, Vereen, Cunningham etc bc they all played great tonight! Im sure next week they will all rise a point or two atleast!
Old 11-23-2012, 10:46 AM   #15
Rookie

Jay62107's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
Wow donny moore are you kidding?? You have not updated Dustin Colquitt all year who is having a pro bowl year. But you drop Flowers even when he playing lights out football but have yet to increase him as well.

And it took u 12 weeks to notice Donteri Poe playing good football im happy he got an increase but it should have came eariler.

Eric Berry has regained his pre ACL form and playing good football last 3weeks but no increase

Sccoup has kicked pretty well the last few weeks yet cant even get an increased.

These are guys well deserving but got ignored.

Also Abe Elam was the one bruned by AJ Green and he does not get dropped but Flowers does go figure Abe been getting bruned all year Flowers has not but he the one dropped.

Then u forget to put Jake O Connelll on IR and add OG Rich Ragland called up from PS last thurs
Can u add Patrick DeMarco the FB and WR Josh Bellamy and Cosby the TE guys on our PS.

EA hires donny moore but its clear he does not pay attention. Either EA can demand he does better or they should replace him.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Brandon Flowers got beat worse than Elam on that sideline catch and looking on the chiefs message board Poe hasn't been doing too good considering he only has 18 tackles and 0 sacks. and how can you say anything good about Eric berry after that game he was getting abused by Gresham but I guess you don't remember that most of Greshams catches came from berry guarding him and on one play carrying him on his back into the end zone with 2 other players
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2012, 05:31 PM   #16
In Bill we trust

Bdubb's Arena

OVR: 5

So watching Gostowski in real life he pounds the ball into the endzone every kick off basically but when I get full strength kick in the game its at the 10 yard line.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »