Home

NBA 2K13 For The Wii U, Is It For You?

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 For The Wii U, Is It For You? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2012, 09:35 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Thumbs down Re: NBA 2K13 For The Wii U, Is It For You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Any updates at all from 2ksports about this?
This is what I read at another forum by someone who contacted a 2K rep:

Quote:
Just talked to a 2k rep and he confirmed that the Wii u will not get the patch that came out today ever and its unlikey they will release roster updates.
I really can't believe that 2K would drop the ball like this w/ the Wii U version. If that's true then I'm NEVER buying a 2K game ever again.

What's worse is that we can't even get a straight answer from anyone @ 2K regarding the Wii U version. Not a good way to start off w/ your new customer base. Terrible.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:48 PM   #18
JZ2
Banned

JZ2's Arena

Re: NBA 2K13 For The Wii U, Is It For You?

That quotes from me. Ive been pushing 2k all day. I literally spent my whole day trying to get this information. Its a joke. 2k really pushed NBA 2k13 on Wii U saying it would get the same support as PS3/360. Theres videos of them saying this.

I purchased my Wii u based on this info that it would get full support. I had a PS3 and NBA 2k13. My wife really wanted a Wii U. I told her if NBA 2k13 is the same and not a crapy version like Madden I would sell my PS3 and play NBA 2k13 on the Wii U.

Funny thing is you could find NBA 2k 13 for 20-30$ all week. yet I pad another $60 for a worse version with no support.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:01 PM   #19
Rookie

nyjets28's Arena

OVR: 1

Its only been out a week. Make a roster or create a player Give it time By the way Nyjets4life is tag .Welcome to Wii u.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:46 PM   #20

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

If its true that they wont support the Wii U with a patch and roster updates then they probably wont publicly say it as that would hurt sales. Remember with 2K12 they never said anything about crew not being in because it would only hurt sales. Its simple marketing, you wont get a straight answer about the Wii U version if this is true.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:49 PM   #21
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon24
This is what I read at another forum by someone who contacted a 2K rep:

I really can't believe that 2K would drop the ball like this w/ the Wii U version. If that's true then I'm NEVER buying a 2K game ever again.

What's worse is that we can't even get a straight answer from anyone @ 2K regarding the Wii U version. Not a good way to start off w/ your new customer base. Terrible.
Then mines going back
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2012, 02:03 AM   #22
JZ2
Banned

JZ2's Arena

I asked a 2k rep on OS today and he responded to my pm with a he will ask and get back to me. He never got back to me. I got ahold of another 2k rep who right away told me there will be no patches. I didnt ask him about roster updates but I assume there will be none since there already way outdated and not geting the roster updates ps3/360 have gotten.

Going to give it another day. If not Im going to return my Wii U and NBA 2k13.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:07 AM   #23
JZ2
Banned

JZ2's Arena

Would love for a 2k rep to man up and join this thread. I know they read everything on this forum and I know they are reading this.

Im a man im 40 come after me!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »