Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 12:24 PM   #17
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT

this isnt worth a title update, its more like when they added the stupid fantasy draft..

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-
Old 11-28-2012, 12:36 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT

CCM is infested with so many issues I cannot even begin to list them all.

This was supposed to be their innovative new mode and Looman's baby, but it is nothing but mind numbing frustration to play in its current form.

DLC makes them cash,ok, but long term customer satisfaction should be their primary goal.

Patch #5 (CCM edition) is sorely needed if EA intends to retain customers, especially this one.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:36 PM   #19
Rookie

DFitz11HookEmHorns's Arena

OVR: 0
I don't want to be rude here but who really cares about MUT ? And my not fix the glitch where all players become skinny if you edit them in CCM ? Why add editing if as soon as you edit a player he looks like a pop warner player with his skinny arms and legs...
Old 11-28-2012, 12:51 PM   #20
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
CCM is infested with so many issues I cannot even begin to list them all.

This was supposed to be their innovative new mode and Looman's baby, but it is nothing but mind numbing frustration to play in its current form.

DLC makes them cash,ok, but long term customer satisfaction should be their primary goal.

Patch #5 (CCM edition) is sorely needed if EA intends to retain customers, especially this one.

I'm hoping the announcement is CCM related and not "guess what? Starting next week Brett Favre will be in MUT."

From my fingers to your eyes using Tapatalk...
Old 11-28-2012, 12:52 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m-dogg
wait, no CPU playcalling fix?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGiles36
Sigh.

After FOUR title updates, not even a mere mention of the CPU playcalling issues? I know Emmdot previously threw out some stats about how a sizeable amount of Madden customers play offline. That being the case, where's the love?
I'm very curious about this one, especially when there was a thread here recently by an EA guy asking about play calling.

Not sure what the explanation would be. I mean, it can't be that hard to go through each playbook and re-rate the plays. Maybe it'll be fixed by other means? Like a tuner update? Not sure if that's even possible.

Funny thing is, I'm not even surprised that this hasn't been dealt with as of yet, which just goes to show my lack of faith in this dev team and it's publisher.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2012, 01:07 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 8

Wtf EA then just dont release a patch
Old 11-28-2012, 01:12 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 2

Old 11-28-2012, 01:15 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGiles36
Sigh.

After FOUR title updates, not even a mere mention of the CPU playcalling issues? I know Emmdot previously threw out some stats about how a sizeable amount of Madden customers play offline. That being the case, where's the love?
Perhaps EA should charge $1 per offline season, then you get the love.

No incentive, no effort.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »