Home

EA Sports UFC Coming to Consoles & PC, Live Service Connects UFC Fans to Broadcasts

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC Coming to Consoles & PC, Live Service Connects UFC Fans to Broadcasts within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2012, 09:11 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 10
They got all hands on deck because they know if they **** this up, contract or not, they are gonna look like idiots. Poe, you act surprise that the ea fight night guys are digging into the WIshlist. That's there go to move
Old 11-29-2012, 04:21 PM   #18
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Re: EA Sports UFC Coming to Consoles & PC, Live Service Connects UFC Fans to Broadcas

PC version?

What's the connecting thing? You'll be able to load up the real life cards in game?
Old 11-29-2012, 04:21 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by UntilTheNxtRnd
They got all hands on deck because they know if they **** this up, contract or not, they are gonna look like idiots. Poe, you act surprise that the ea fight night guys are digging into the WIshlist. That's there go to move
You are right. I'm not surprised at all because one of the producers who made the EA MMA game said they looked at the list when making that game. I'm just upset they are giving this game the utmost attention. They never gave Fight Night this kind of attention because of their mindset going into creating it.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:49 PM   #20
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: EA Sports UFC Coming to Consoles & PC, Live Service Connects UFC Fans to Broadcas

I'm, once again, pulling for a career mode where I am not forced to retire after "X" amount of fights. Bring back attribute degrading if you ignore a stat for a certain amount of time (slower when you're younger, faster when you're older) and just let me go.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 11-29-2012, 05:09 PM   #21
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAKYR
You sound like you played the text-sim game WMMA. If it's that deep or deeper in a 3D graphic game it will be a must.
No I've never heard of it. It sounds cool though. I've never really gotten into career modes in sports games. Things like Road to the Show in The Show and My Player in NBA 2k never interest me. I like to play in franchises or associations, as far as I know there's never been a UFC game like that. Not of the consoles anyways, but that's what I want - total control

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2012, 07:06 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 8

I'm super excited about the pc version as I've stopped console gaming after several rrod experiences. The possibilities are endless with mods so i can't wait.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:11 PM   #23
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
PC! Oh ****. That is great especially if the modders get a hold of it. EA PC games in the past have been very easy to mod like Madden, Triple Play and Fifa. Picture accurate ads and sponsors, new clothing, accurate faces and tattoos. I'm excited.
This.....not GTA...not Skyrim....THIS will make me get a gaming PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »