Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Available Now

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Available Now within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2012, 01:39 PM   #17
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMP
Within the new dispensation, are we now able to edit offline CCM OL/DE w/o them shrinking?

Sorry if that's been covered already.
I'd like an answer on this, as well. I've had this game since release day and still haven't attempted to play a single season yet. Been waiting on fixes that don't seem to be coming. Hope you're enjoying my $60, EA.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:40 PM   #18
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

OVR: 20

EA you continue to amaze me and yet piss me off at the same time. I've never seen such a money hungry corporation such as yourselves. Sim style players around the world are pointing out different things that are BREAKING your highly touted CCM mode, and you continue to push us to the side so that you can fix your precious MUT that people stupidly spend real money for. Way to alienate your fans EA....
Old 11-29-2012, 01:56 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
WELCOME TO EA! this is how we do. shows where priority is huh.....
Shame on them for focusing on the mode that makes them the most money...if I was in charge there's no way I'd do the same thing........

No reason to get mad over this...
Old 11-29-2012, 02:02 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
I'd like an answer on this, as well. I've had this game since release day and still haven't attempted to play a single season yet. Been waiting on fixes that don't seem to be coming. Hope you're enjoying my $60, EA.
I'd love to make the move to strictly offline CCM if this issue has been fixed.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:25 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by svedda
Shame on them for focusing on the mode that makes them the most money...if I was in charge there's no way I'd do the same thing........

They could always cancel the exclusive license. That would save them money. Only half joking here.

I don't fault EA for making money, but their is a reasonable expectation by customers for a company to provide a product that works well and void of major flaws. You make it sound like "shame on the consumer for expecting something that works well". EA didn't address the end of half, especially end of game, play calling by the CPU? OK, work on your MUT, but first fix things.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2012, 02:41 PM   #22
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

I hoped to come here reading posts from people saying... Wow, the wind meter is fixed! The Salary Cap glitch is fixed... etc. etc. Hoping, that may EA's PR department dropped the ball when releasing the details about the patch. Looks like that's not the case though, not that I'm surprised.

Seriously considering skipping next year. It'll be the first time, in... well, a long, long, long time. Probably 96 or so that I skip it. I just can't fathom playing a game again next year when we are 4 patches in to the game already, and its still not even close to functioning properly, or things that once worked, no longer work after being broken with a patch.

My gaming time isn't what it used to be, As I've gotten older, more responsibilities pile up, so gaming time isn't at a premium anymore, but the quality of the gaming in that time is. While this year's game was by far the best in a long, long time for Madden, its still not on par with where it should be, especially when issues that were present right from the get go, still exist 4 patches in. I feel like my precious little gaming time, will be much better spent playing other titles in the future. Sad, but true really.

Just really can't believe all of the outstanding issues that have been reported, still being ignored so they could update MUT. I get the reasons why... $$$ ... but come on... at what point do they realize people just may stop spending money on a half finished game every year. It's got to happen sooner or later.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:01 PM   #23
Rookie

SynShadowzz's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by svedda

No reason to get mad that their game doesn't work? I mean, I purchased this game expecting there to be flaws, and that in-time, most of those flaws would be fixed.

The Salary Cap glitch is GAME-BREAKING. It ruins your game.

If you purchased a new car that ran but found it had no steering wheel, you'd be pretty pissed too. I would be on the phone with my state's Attorney General.

The funny thing is though, you can fix a missing steering wheel by yourself. We can't fix this by ourselves.

So, shame on us? No, shame on you for being all high-and-mighty yet having very low-standards.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:29 PM   #24
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
I hoped to come here reading posts from people saying... Wow, the wind meter is fixed! The Salary Cap glitch is fixed... etc. etc. Hoping, that may EA's PR department dropped the ball when releasing the details about the patch. Looks like that's not the case though, not that I'm surprised.

Seriously considering skipping next year. It'll be the first time, in... well, a long, long, long time. Probably 96 or so that I skip it. I just can't fathom playing a game again next year when we are 4 patches in to the game already, and its still not even close to functioning properly, or things that once worked, no longer work after being broken with a patch.

My gaming time isn't what it used to be, As I've gotten older, more responsibilities pile up, so gaming time isn't at a premium anymore, but the quality of the gaming in that time is. While this year's game was by far the best in a long, long time for Madden, its still not on par with where it should be, especially when issues that were present right from the get go, still exist 4 patches in. I feel like my precious little gaming time, will be much better spent playing other titles in the future. Sad, but true really.

Just really can't believe all of the outstanding issues that have been reported, still being ignored so they could update MUT. I get the reasons why... $$$ ... but come on... at what point do they realize people just may stop spending money on a half finished game every year. It's got to happen sooner or later.

i agree with you , im already gonna boycott madden next year . and wont buy another till they start stepping up and giving a good product. im so tired of bs like this. i mean they acted like they was doing so much for this madden, as i was already planing to boycott this madden until i heard they actually did something different for once. But now, here we are almost 4 months in and still doing patches, things still broke, some major things yet they spend their time on MUT. MUT does not account for half the sales. so its not just about fixing it cause it brings them the money. i never play that bs . never have . never will. But im dont wasting 60 bucks on madden for sure. might as well at least wait till dec and buy it at half price when some patches have ben put in place, so at least you dant have to feel like you wasted 60 bucks on trash. Im just fed up with madden now. Ill wait till the day someone else makes a football game. i dont care if they have to make it without the actual names of the nfl teams and players, just make up names, but use same basic player skills. Then maybe ill get back into it but not until then, i only wish more people would stick to this choice so that ea will start losing more money than they claim they already are.then we could have some real change.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »