Home

Madden NFL 13 Will Add Draft Duels For Madden Ultimate Team Tomorrow

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Will Add Draft Duels For Madden Ultimate Team Tomorrow within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2012, 02:34 PM   #17
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 13 Will Add Draft Duels For Madden Ultimate Team Tomorrow

#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 11-29-2012, 02:35 PM   #18
Rookie

SynShadowzz's Arena

OVR: 3

I think this one sums it up best.

Old 11-29-2012, 02:38 PM   #19
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 11-29-2012, 02:58 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 5

I used to play a lot of sealed deck Magic the gathering. This looks fun.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:22 PM   #21
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Man, I really hope this isn't the second announcement. Honestly if it is then EA and their failure to address the salary cap issue for online CCM is basically killing online CCMs. We have people who are talking about leaving because they can't resign players, make trades or participate in off-season free agency.

Josh Looman has called this his "baby" and if that is the case then I have lost all faith and trust in him. The mode has a lot of potential and could be great, but for this to not be addresses and this is on the heels of "2 years of development" but for a potential game breaking (CCM ruining) bug to make it through QA alone is highly upsetting. The fact that it is looking more like it won't be addressed for Madden 13 is infuriating.

While I respect that EA is paying attention to the MUT guys, (fill disclaimer I've dabbled in the mode and found it to be fun in small doses) but I only buy Madden for online franchise/CCM and if that mode doesn't work properly then I can't enjoy the game. So I guess my leagues will play out this 2nd season and then when we hit the off-season that's it, and sadly that is BS IMO.

Really hope they can fix this on the server side, but seeing how EA hasn't even acknowledged that it exists doesn't give me any confidence.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2012, 04:48 PM   #22
Rookie

SynShadowzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Man, I really hope this isn't the second announcement. Honestly if it is then EA and their failure to address the salary cap issue for online CCM is basically killing online CCMs. We have people who are talking about leaving because they can't resign players, make trades or participate in off-season free agency.

Josh Looman has called this his "baby" and if that is the case then I have lost all faith and trust in him. The mode has a lot of potential and could be great, but for this to not be addresses and this is on the heels of "2 years of development" but for a potential game breaking (CCM ruining) bug to make it through QA alone is highly upsetting. The fact that it is looking more like it won't be addressed for Madden 13 is infuriating.

While I respect that EA is paying attention to the MUT guys, (fill disclaimer I've dabbled in the mode and found it to be fun in small doses) but I only buy Madden for online franchise/CCM and if that mode doesn't work properly then I can't enjoy the game. So I guess my leagues will play out this 2nd season and then when we hit the off-season that's it, and sadly that is BS IMO.

Really hope they can fix this on the server side, but seeing how EA hasn't even acknowledged that it exists doesn't give me any confidence.
Preach on, man.

I feel disappointed, ignored, cheated, and angry.

I would say that my optimism towards the salary cap issue being fixed was about 75% yesterday when we heard there was "another announcement."

My hunch is that this is the announcement.

My optimism is down to around 15% now (I keep my sliding scale right next to me to gauge my levels of optimism, heh.)

The willful ignorance coming from EA is beyond infuriating. If I performed my job like this, I would be fired. Unfortunately, this is company policy for them.

Shame on you, EA.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:54 PM   #23
Rookie

SynShadowzz's Arena

Adding on:

I see a lot of threads about certain parts of the game, like "4-3 or 3-4?" "Favorite drafted players."

Those types of threads are usually enjoyable to read, but I look at them now and think "HOW CAN YOU FOCUS ON ANYTHING BUT THE CAP GLITCH?"

I understand not everyone is in a Online League, but for me, that's really all I like to play. I can't scheme or gameplan for an opponent when I'm not even sure if I can RE-SIGN MY DAMN PLAYERS, OR SIGN A FREE AGENT.

I want ANSWERS. If you tell me this problem can't be fixed then FINE. I'm o.k. with that! I think you suck at what you do, but at least I'm not stuck in this swamp of uncertainty.
Old 11-29-2012, 05:35 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

I'll let Tracy Morgan say it for me:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »