Home

Madden NFL 13 CCM Roster Update Most Likely Arrives at the End of the Season

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 CCM Roster Update Most Likely Arrives at the End of the Season within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2012, 03:52 PM   #9
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 13 CCM Roster Update Most Likely Arrives at the End of the Season

I don't see any problems with this. I think it's a good idea to just come out with a few of them. One prior to preseason, one at the start of regular season, maybe one in the middle or towards the end of the season, and then one final one once the season has concluded. I'm nine seasons into my CCM right now so these updates really don't mean anything to me anymore.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:23 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
Well, the good news... there will be one final CCM roster update. The bad news... it's still 5 or 6 weeks away.

I thought the greatness of CCM was partially supposed to be the ease of providing roster updates because online/offline were identical?

It's amazing that there's a weekly roster update for play now, but only 3 during the year for CCM.

Doesn't really seem like they made it easier to me.

I guess in the grand scheme of things, its not that big of a deal, since most people have long started CCM's by now. I dont think there's anything in that end of season roster that's going to make me decide to start a new CCM, that I'll eventually have to quit after year one due to the salary cap bug anyways.
agree ccm made madden harder to use
Old 11-30-2012, 05:05 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 13 CCM Roster Update Most Likely Arrives at the End of the Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
Interesting that patches and roster updates are still dropping when, in all reality most sports gamers will be moving on to other titles when the IRL / NFL season is over...

Well, those who haven't already bailed...

I'm as hardcore a Madden CCM guy as any, but I'll be breaking the shrinkwrap on NBA2k around mid February at the absolute latest...

The "Patch Era" has been a whole lot of "too little / too late", IMHO...
Yeah, monopoly power + the ability to keep working on the game for months after release has really taken its toll. Between the weak patches, the non-existent tuner updates, and the difficulties updating rosters, there just isn't enough progress during the season.

The number game modes is as much a problem as ever. The latest patch addresses MUT and little else. Merging superstar and franchise was smart, but offline and online CCM still have too many differences - you can use the latest rosters offline, but there may be better gameplay tuning online. It's almost December, and we're still waiting on a LOT. A 3 month break from updating rosters is just awful! I hope weak Christmas sales send the message that this is not cool, but I'm probably hoping in vain, and we can probably look forward to more of the same crawling progress every year until EA has a reason to care again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2012, 06:54 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
How is it broken??? I have had no issues using the weekly roster update in offline CCM

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
It's broken because the roster you get is still an old roster. Nothin you adjust translates. Example. Miami had a small boost this past update. Bush fell below 90ovr though. When I try to do an offline with my madden roster he's still over 90, Hartline is still under 80, etc etc. it still pulls from some old roster file. If u found a way to make it work please share.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:35 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Mine works every time...I even created multiple players so I know it's the right roster. Not sure why yours isn't working but it custom rosters definitely work in my CCM.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:29 AM   #14
Rookie

What system are you on. I'm on Xbox. All the ratings carry over correct?
Old 12-04-2012, 11:46 AM   #15
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by minikiller
It's broken because the roster you get is still an old roster. Nothin you adjust translates. Example. Miami had a small boost this past update. Bush fell below 90ovr though. When I try to do an offline with my madden roster he's still over 90, Hartline is still under 80, etc etc. it still pulls from some old roster file. If u found a way to make it work please share.
It works just fine man. Your game isnt one specific one thats broken, each and every disc is identical. What you're seeing, is probably differences in the roster from play now/my madden screens, into CCM due to the scheme's changing the OVR's
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2012, 01:33 PM   #16
Rookie

But the problem is the ratins were the same from old roster to new, nothing change ratins wise at all. It wouldn't make sense that an update boosts a teams overall and even lowers some players but when transitioning to ccm nothing adjusted at all. The schemes change ratings from the pause screen. Other teams who got substantial boosts/decreases also didn't change at all

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »