Home

WWE '13 - WWE Superstars DLC Pack Available Now

This is a discussion on WWE '13 - WWE Superstars DLC Pack Available Now within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2012, 03:34 PM   #9
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
I just hope the "DLC for the PS3 will be available later today" doesn't mean I'm waiting until almost midnight to get it.
Yeah the first post should be changed to stating it's not out yet for PS3.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:55 PM   #10
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: WWE '13 - WWE Superstars DLC Pack Available Now

Championships are awesome. Loving the WCW US title. Bad news though....Ryback is instantly outdated with his new theme, though that's not so bad as I prefer the 'Feed Me' line at the begining as to the new one. Shell Shock though, is absolute garbage. THQ/Yukes couldn't have been any lazier on that one. It's not even called Shell Shocked in the game, it's listed as 'Delayed Fisherman Suplex' and he picks them up like the tortue rack.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:03 PM   #11
MVP

PrettyT11's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Championships are awesome. Loving the WCW US title. Bad news though....Ryback is instantly outdated with his new theme, though that's not so bad as I prefer the 'Feed Me' line at the begining as to the new one. Shell Shock though, is absolute garbage. THQ/Yukes couldn't have been any lazier on that one. It's not even called Shell Shocked in the game, it's listed as 'Delayed Fisherman Suplex' and he picks them up like the tortue rack.
Yeah then it's missing the stomping around part. That is the most important part of the move and that part seperates it from other guys moves. I might just end up giving him a different finisher since this one looks like this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2012, 04:23 PM   #12
Rookie

xxkidvxx's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyT11
Yeah then it's missing the stomping around part. That is the most important part of the move and that part seperates it from other guys moves. I might just end up giving him a different finisher since this one looks like this.
I agree the shell shock is bad......I can deal with it though. Any one know if the meat hook is in?
Old 12-04-2012, 04:36 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0
If u guys watched the livestream, they clearly explained the reason behind the shellshock being incorrect, the reason is they looked at Indy film, and he didn't do the fisherman suplex stomp..guys just be grateful that we have ryback....I know i am
Old 12-04-2012, 04:40 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 11

Im glad I didnt play myself! I would have went home chomping at the bit to cut on the PS3 only to find out its not uploaded yet. Its no biggie, Im just glad I realized its not uploaded yet. Would've really felt dumb lol

Last edited by acolbert; 12-04-2012 at 04:45 PM.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:43 PM   #15
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

The best thing about this is now I'll have 2 CAW spots freed up, once I delete Ryback and Drew.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2012, 04:53 PM   #16
MVP

PrettyT11's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxkidvxx
I agree the shell shock is bad......I can deal with it though. Any one know if the meat hook is in?
It's not. They gave him regular clothesline 5 as one of his sig. moves.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »