Home

MLB 13 The Show Screenshots - Bryce Harper, CC Sabathia and Ryan Braun

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Screenshots - Bryce Harper, CC Sabathia and Ryan Braun within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2012, 05:11 PM   #17
Banned

Clarke99's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 13 The Show Screenshots - Bryce Harper, CC Sabathia and Ryan Braun

Same old same old. the previous poster has a for sure gripe about the nats names on the back, that would bug me alot if I followed the Nats.
These screens are pretty boring. but ps4 coming so not too surprised, Ill buy it regardless but I sure wont get too excited over something like say finger placement in the glove
Old 12-06-2012, 05:12 PM   #18
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unit303
Looks exactly the same. I guess we can wait til after community day but I hope the excuse is not we poured our hearts and souls into the Vita version again. For 60 dollars I need to see some major improvements.

You want to release at 29.99 with the same bugs and stuff and some minor fixes that is fine by me. 60? Hell no. And that goes for any game on the PS3 which is pretty much ancient history to me.

Certainly, if franchise has some major improvements that would skew me towards a purchase but I am not sure about any of that after last year.
It pretty much a guarantee that franchise will have improvements this year. Remember the CBA signed last year? It changed tons of things in how the off season and contracts work. Also the Astros are moving to the AL West, which now requires interleague play throughout the season.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:48 PM   #19
Rookie

catch212's Arena

Yeah, I don't think screens are doing much at this point--I don't see much change from MLB 12. I'm just waiting to hear news on franchise.

As long as they updated the franchise some and got rid of the 200-foot high foul ball bounces off home plate I'll buy this thing day 1.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:49 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by econoodle
It's hard to tell from that pic, because he's grimacing sort of, but is it possible they fixed the warped head of CC?
A couple of other players had that warped look, Russell Martin being another.
Yea, I always noticed that with Russell Martin.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:51 PM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unit303
Looks exactly the same. I guess we can wait til after community day but I hope the excuse is not we poured our hearts and souls into the Vita version again. For 60 dollars I need to see some major improvements.

You want to release at 29.99 with the same bugs and stuff and some minor fixes that is fine by me. 60? Hell no. And that goes for any game on the PS3 which is pretty much ancient history to me.

Certainly, if franchise has some major improvements that would skew me towards a purchase but I am not sure about any of that after last year.
They improve all the modes every year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2012, 06:03 PM   #22
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Looks like another year of not being able to select different web types for gloves ... When will we see OF gloves with Trapeze web style & P/INF gloves with Open Web style!!
I always thought it was funny how infielders wore the trap-eze style gloves and outfielders wore the cross bar style. It should be the opposite lol
Old 12-06-2012, 07:06 PM   #23
Banned

Denonfreak's Arena

OVR: 1
Thumbs up Re: MLB 13 The Show Screenshots - Bryce Harper, CC Sabathia and Ryan Braun

Quote:
Originally Posted by catch212
Yeah, I don't think screens are doing much at this point--I don't see much change from MLB 12. I'm just waiting to hear news on franchise.

As long as they updated the franchise some and got rid of the 200-foot high foul ball bounces off home plate I'll buy this thing day 1.
This! ^^^^^^^^
Old 12-06-2012, 07:15 PM   #24
Rookie

Unit303's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
I always thought it was funny how infielders wore the trap-eze style gloves and outfielders wore the cross bar style. It should be the opposite lol
Let's hope they can get that in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »