Home

Madden NFL 13 CCM Server Side Update Arrives Tomorrow, Fixes Salary Cap Issues

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 CCM Server Side Update Arrives Tomorrow, Fixes Salary Cap Issues within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2012, 12:36 AM   #17
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 13 CCM Server Side Update Arrives Tomorrow, Fixes Salary Cap Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmj2k7
I hope CCM is one of those one year wonders, where we never see it again! Im a career guy, franchise was awesome to play, CCM is a joke, its bug filled, its not fun at all. Even if the bugs get fixed, CCM seems no where near as fun. While hopefully they go back to the way it was, or back to the glory ps2 days, remove the god awful MUT and use that time fixing the defense and unstoppable slot WRs. Seriously who plays MUT? Its a tacked on, half assed card game.
You can ask the people who participate in the subforum for it why they play the 'tacked on, half assed card game' - http://www.operationsports.com/forum...te-team-forum/

CCM won't be going anywhere, I expect it's been built with the future in mind, we'll see it next gen and beyond. Things will be tweaked and added, but they finally got the foundation rebuilt.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:48 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
You can ask the people who participate in the subforum for it why they play the 'tacked on, half assed card game' - http://www.operationsports.com/forum...te-team-forum/

CCM won't be going anywhere, I expect it's been built with the future in mind, we'll see it next gen and beyond. Things will be tweaked and added, but they finally got the foundation rebuilt.
I sure hope not, every Madden afer 08 has a better franchise or career mode than M13 CCM. Thankfully EA ditches there big feature for the year more than any game i know. The way EA does it, Main feature, next year add fixes to it, year after tweak a few things but nothing new, by year 4 its gone, if it even makes it to year 3 bc some don't.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:54 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: CCM Server Side Update Tomorrow - Fix Salary Cap Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
i thought the whole idea of combining all 3 modes was so they wouldnt have to put out patches to fix the game? so now there fixing online ccm salary cap issue but the offline users are stuck with it????? hows that far not everybody play ccm online. guess well have wait till next patch if there is one which i doubt to fix the offline issue.
Yea, it's funny that they claim connected careers is one mode but yet they all have separate issues, separate bugs, receive separate roster updates, play differently, etc.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:07 AM   #20
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Madden NFL 13 CCM Server Side Update Arrives Tomorrow, Fixes Salary Cap Issues

I really don't get you offline CCMers. Almost everyone here knows that you can do a single user CC online and get all of the server side updates that the multiple user online CC's get. Yet a lot of you still chose to do yours offline. Now you wanna complain because offline isn't getting the same thing as the online users are getting. Why complain? You made your choice. You could have done a single user online CC, but you decided to do an offline one for who knows what reason. The only ones I feel sorry for are the offliners that didn't have choice of doing an online CC because of a lack of internet. I feel sorry for those guys in instances like this. All you other guys that just didn't wanna have to play on EA's servers, you got what you asked for. Now you can sit back offline and hope that EA comes out with some kind or patch for this or you can quit complaining and get online like the rest of us. I promise you its not as bad as you think it is lol.

On topic, this news makes me quite happy. I am currently -1399.99 in the hole as far as my cap is concerned and I have a lot of young guys I need to resign. I already missed out on some key players because of this. Hopefully my CC will have some kinda plan for people like me that already lost some guys because of this. Anyway, this is good news. I just hope EA didn't break nothing else by fixing this lol.

Last edited by splff3000; 12-07-2012 at 02:13 AM.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:37 AM   #21
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

This is good news. I never encountered the cap problem in my ten seasons I've played so I guess I was lucky. I had been under the impression it was strictly an online issue. Good stuff none the less. This seems like a good sign that there will be at least one more patch on the way as well.

TU2 - September 11th
TU3 - October 15th
TU4 - November 29th
TU5 - ????

Hopefully it doesn't take until late December or January for it to get here but that's probably what we're looking at.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2012, 07:18 AM   #22
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

Nice job, EA!!

One could hope they also fixed the auto-subs in the progress
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 12-07-2012, 07:58 AM   #23
Rookie

reddogmaddogbul's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
splff3000
I really don't get you offline CCMers. Almost everyone here knows that you can do a single user CC online and get all of the server side updates that the multiple user online CC's get. Yet a lot of you still chose to do yours offline. Now you wanna complain because offline isn't getting the same thing as the online users are getting. Why complain? You made your choice. You could have done a single user online CC, but you decided to do an offline one for who knows what reason. The only ones I feel sorry for are the offliners that didn't have choice of doing an online CC because of a lack of internet. I feel sorry for those guys in instances like this. All you other guys that just didn't wanna have to play on EA's servers, you got what you asked for. Now you can sit back offline and hope that EA comes out with some kind or patch for this or you can quit complaining and get online like the rest of us. I promise you its not as bad as you think it is lol.
Complainig are you serious man;people have the right to play the game how they see fit.What if it was the other way around "offline got it fixed and online didn't".In a nut shell, people have the right to complain about something that they expected to work properly in the first place friend.They bought the game so they should be able to play the game as they like.

Mega
Football is in the building.

Last edited by reddogmaddogbul; 12-07-2012 at 08:04 AM.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:20 AM   #24
Rookie

Cruiser006's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000

On topic, this news makes me quite happy. I am currently -1399.99 in the hole as far as my cap is concerned and I have a lot of young guys I need to resign. I already missed out on some key players because of this. Hopefully my CC will have some kinda plan for people like me that already lost some guys because of this. Anyway, this is good news. I just hope EA didn't break nothing else by fixing this lol.
I play Offline CCM because I'm probably not buying another broken Madden next year waiting month after month for a fix to major bugs. They won't support M13 online CCM once M14 releases and so if I have a franchise, I'll be forced to start fresh either offline or in M14. I'd rather continue M13 offline for another year and save $60.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »