Home

FIFA 13: From Average Team to Contender

This is a discussion on FIFA 13: From Average Team to Contender within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2012, 06:18 PM   #9
ORIGINAL SIX FAN

13whitebread's Arena

OVR: 15
I was able to snag this on ebay for 36.00 it will be my first soccer game in many years played the demo and loved it plus my kid digs it too, The only problem is that I have to wait till christmas.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:16 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: FIFA 13: From Average Team to Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKPound
Just buy some pace players and you're set
Pace is a great skill asset to build your team with(especially in EA games, where speed is king), but don't overlook the other aspects of the game, after all, you're not gonna run past every team, especially in the Premier League.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:19 PM   #11
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: FIFA 13: From Average Team to Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by MostlyChilly
Pace is a great skill asset to build your team with(especially in EA games, where speed is king), but don't overlook the other aspects of the game, after all, you're not gonna run past every team, especially in the Premier League.
pace was better last year, although it is still far from bad this year and still great for online play, I feel other stats can be more important depending how you want to play. because of the runs this year the cpu teammates do, i feel like id rather have precision passers and dribblers because of how confident I am in scoring in the final third. as long as I can handle the ball well, I feel like I have 2 or 3 options when I am attacking, compared to maybe a second option if im lucky in last years game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2012, 07:45 AM   #12
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7
I raid the free agents... I started with York City in the NPower2 league and got a new Keeper and two midfielders all 62 and 61's. Now I don't know a ton about soccer but thats what I know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »