Home

Tiger 14: The Masters Historic Edition Cover Features Bobby Jones & Bubba Watson

This is a discussion on Tiger 14: The Masters Historic Edition Cover Features Bobby Jones & Bubba Watson within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2012, 08:35 PM   #17
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Tiger 14: The Masters Historic Edition Cover Features Bobby Jones & Bubba Watson

I just hope the career mode is improved, and overall gameplay replicates the sport properly.

Looking back at all of the majors, and watching the leaderboards change every day, that was so exciting. Will this franchise finally make playing a tournament exciting?
Old 12-08-2012, 12:56 PM   #18
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Tiger 14: The Masters Historic Edition Cover Features Bobby Jones & Bubba Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
I just hope the career mode is improved, and overall gameplay replicates the sport properly.

Looking back at all of the majors, and watching the leaderboards change every day, that was so exciting. Will this franchise finally make playing a tournament exciting?
That's all I'm asking for as well. The gameplay is always fun for me, but playing tournaments and career mode just seems like it's always lacking the extra something to make it great. That's where I spend most of my time, and I pretty much wasted money on Tiger 13. I didn't play it nearly enough, but maybe I will get it back out in the near future.

I'm excited to see more revealed when it comes to Tiger 14.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »