Home

NASCAR The Game: Inside Line Patch Expected Later This Month, Details Included

This is a discussion on NASCAR The Game: Inside Line Patch Expected Later This Month, Details Included within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 04:03 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cusefan74
I agree with you on some things, but green flag stops don't mean cautions are gonna come out. It seems like it, but I have had several races go caution free. I don't think the cautions cut off to soon either, well once in a while, but usually if it is a big wreck it plays through.

One thing I wish they would do is stop worrying about all the extra crap in games, not just this game but other games as well. I'm talking about like replaying past races and unlocking tokens that do nothing for you. Maybe if they would do things like that then they could do the things you suggest, which I agree with, that would be awesome, but they spend to much time on the other crap.I know some people like it and they play through it, but imagine what the game could be if they didn't worry about that stuff.

Like Madden moments in Madden, which I don't even know if they have anymore, but if you did away with that and used that time towards franchise mode, or online play, or team builder, which 99% of the people buy it for anyways, imagine the kind of game that could be.
I agree the green pit stops don't mean yellow. just happened in the last 3 races to me. Guess I didn't "get over it" before I posted. haha. Your point of getting rid of the extras is what I was getting at. Have the other modes as dlc. I also agree it's not just this game. Every sports game has to add some "new" special mode that is just ok at best. Seems companies making sports games feel every year they have to add something "new and innovative" (ie. catching mode in The Show). I agree each release should be better than the last, but make the gameplay better. Add something to the Franchise mode. And for the love of Jebus, please omit anything that has to do with Kinect. Not in this game, but it is just a gimmicky thing like the Wii. Fun for somethings, but very few things.

Cheers.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:05 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by donut4free
I agree the green pit stops don't mean yellow. just happened in the last 3 races to me. Guess I didn't "get over it" before I posted. haha. Your point of getting rid of the extras is what I was getting at. Have the other modes as dlc. I also agree it's not just this game. Every sports game has to add some "new" special mode that is just ok at best. Seems companies making sports games feel every year they have to add something "new and innovative" (ie. catching mode in The Show). I agree each release should be better than the last, but make the gameplay better. Add something to the Franchise mode. And for the love of Jebus, please omit anything that has to do with Kinect. Not in this game, but it is just a gimmicky thing like the Wii. Fun for somethings, but very few things.

Cheers.
another quick note:

We don't need a new game every year. Take 2 years to complete on hell of a game instead of a good game that feels like just updated rosters. This too is for all sports games. I would be willing to pay $5-$10 bucks each year for updated rosters, but $60 bucks for what is pretty much the same game is getting really old.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:16 PM   #19
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44
Quote:
another quick note:

We don't need a new game every year. Take 2 years to complete on hell of a game instead of a good game that feels like just updated rosters. This too is for all sports games. I would be willing to pay $5-$10 bucks each year for updated rosters, but $60 bucks for what is pretty much the same game is getting really old.
That why they are not releasing a game next year and I am a huge fan also of that approach. Happily pay for the DLC they are going to drop before next season.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
Old 12-19-2012, 11:44 PM   #20
#BurghProud

BurghFan's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: NASCAR The Game: Inside Line Patch Expected Later This Month, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
That why they are not releasing a game next year and I am a huge fan also of that approach. Happily pay for the DLC they are going to drop before next season.

Well, don't leave us hanging. What's this "DLC" you speak of?

Steelers: IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL, XLIII
Penguins:1990/91, 1991/92, 2008/09, 20015/16, 2016/17
Pirates:1909, 1925, 1960, 1971, 1979
Panthers (FB): 1915, 1916, 1918, 1929, 1931, 1934, 1936, 1937, 1976
Panthers (MBB): 1927/28, 1929/30
Old 12-20-2012, 01:15 AM   #21
HAMBURGLAR

edwing's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NASCAR The Game: Inside Line Patch Expected Later This Month, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurghFan
Probably the update to the new 2013 cars, you know, because they're kind of a big deal .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2012, 07:25 AM   #22
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurghFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamaballa
Probably the update to the new 2013 cars, you know, because they're kind of a big deal .
I don't know all the details yet, but would assume it will include an update to the models and schemes for next year.
Old 12-20-2012, 03:48 PM   #23
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
another quick note:

I've said the same thing a million times, every 2 years. Take the time,make the game awesome.
Old 12-21-2012, 03:04 PM   #24
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

Just to update......the patch has been submitted to MS, PS3 will be submitted to Sony soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »