Home

NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-18-12)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-18-12) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2012, 05:32 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 15
Victor Claver has a CF in the game why wont they use that instead of the CAP they have for him ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2012, 05:35 PM   #42
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESRyder312
Isn't it possible these people who request these players be added want to use said players in Association mode? Isn't it possible these players at the end of the bench could be some people's favorite players?
Could definitely be the case....

When I said serious question, I meant it....I genuinely wanted to know.

I would think you would just DL a roster if you wanted them in Assoc. mode though...
Old 12-19-2012, 05:42 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-18

Landry Fields just came back yesterday
Old 12-19-2012, 08:03 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-18

Take lamb out of the D-League..he's playing right now..OKC will send them down there every once and awhile. Just keep him in the rotation..
Old 12-19-2012, 10:09 PM   #45
Rookie

SavoyPrime's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramspeedkill
are they ever going to have correct hair (poney) on kenneth faried????
What's even worse is that Kenneth Faried asked Ronnie2K outright on Twitter around the time 2K13 was first released about his ponytail and dude has still been ignored. It's this kind of stuff (among other things about 2K's post-launch support) that makes me wish EA would get their act together and ship a quality NBA Live game to compete with the 2K series. Competition helps breed better games in my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2012, 10:25 PM   #46
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavoyPrime
What's even worse is that Kenneth Faried asked Ronnie2K outright on Twitter around the time 2K13 was first released about his ponytail and dude has still been ignored. It's this kind of stuff (among other things about 2K's post-launch support) that makes me wish EA would get their act together and ship a quality NBA Live game to compete with the 2K series. Competition helps breed better games in my opinion.
Don't think it's a matter of competition but a matter of technology. 2k12 stated there would be player art updates last year but they never came to light. They were smart this time and never made a claim that they would be doing player art updates this time around for 2k13. Think Ronnie was just trying to talk down Faried similar to when a hostage negotiator says "I'll see what I can do" or "I'll look into that". They know very well they will not be fueling up a private jet with 10 million in cash on board and fly them to their desired destination which does not abide by extradiction laws..

I think 2k thought they could do this but realized they can't on current hardware maybe..
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:17 AM   #47
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Kafe
Victor Claver has a CF in the game why wont they use that instead of the CAP they have for him ?
This? (Same with Freeland)?

Also please add Victor to the current *active* rotation in favor of Ronnie Price.
Old 12-20-2012, 04:31 PM   #48
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
Klay Thompson who just got over 40% from the field?
He's at 43% the last 10 games and is scoring 15 a game. Didn't say he should get a huge boost but he's better than a 72

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »