Home

EA Sports & NFL - Tracking Player Movement, Looking to Revolutionize Madden Ratings

This is a discussion on EA Sports & NFL - Tracking Player Movement, Looking to Revolutionize Madden Ratings within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2012, 07:17 PM   #17
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: EA Sports & NFL - Tracking Player Movement, Looking to Revolutionize Madden Ratin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreFacTor

It's going to take someone high up to say this is wrong let's stop F'n around and fix it because your starting to embarrass a once proud name.
I doubt there is anyone high up who believes anything is wrong, it still sells.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:28 PM   #18
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: EA Sports & NFL - Tracking Player Movement, Looking to Revolutionize Madden Ratin

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I doubt there is anyone high up who believes anything is wrong, it still sells.
Thus the cycle we are in with this series. I'm waiting for it to get the attention and respect it deserves.
Old 12-30-2012, 12:39 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 3

Revolutionize? SMH. Any data collected from something like this would be unreliable due to different playing conditions, injuries, etc.

The best part is how EA is already in marketing mode, even though they aren't even using yet, lol. Are they really that desperate?
Old 12-30-2012, 04:38 AM   #20
Rookie

im still expecting the nfl to phase out ea sooner before later anyway. why share the profits when the folks you hired are only doing adquate work? This may be the beginning.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:38 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1
Who cares where they got the values from, as long as a punter is blocking a DT with no problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2012, 12:29 PM   #22
Rookie

I have little problems with Madden's rating scale. The only thing I can think of is there are too many 90+ players. I would be grateful if Donny Moore was the new 2k Insider. At least he changes stats for all teams and notifies what he changed EVERY WEEK.
Old 12-30-2012, 12:46 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2
Sounds cool, also sounds like reasons for them to add more useless ratings.
Old 12-30-2012, 01:45 PM   #24
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
Revolutionize? SMH. Any data collected from something like this would be unreliable due to different playing conditions, injuries, etc.

The best part is how EA is already in marketing mode, even though they aren't even using yet, lol. Are they really that desperate?
You forget the number one reason this data will be useless to Madden....the game relies on animation driven outcomes that's it. There are other reasons this won't help Madden like the poor AI and synchronized quadruple player animations but the numbers the NFL gives Madden will be negated in other ways as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »